Perfect couple

"Savannah someone's at the front!" Walker called as I made my way from the back of the book store.

I dropped the box I had in my hands on the front counter.

Walker was sitting there reading a book as an older woman waited for me.

"Maybe you could help." I pushed his feet off the counter and walked past him.

"Hey I told you that she was here." I gave him a look as I took the book from the woman.

"I'll go get the boxes." He took off running to the back.

"Brothers." I sighed ringing the book up. The women chuckled giving me the money.

"Have a good day." I said waving as she walked out.

"Savannah!" I Jumped turning back to the door to see Hailey walking in with a stroller.

"She hasn't stopped crying!" Hailey cried as she pushed my baby into the store.

I looked down to see Gabby's eyes were all red as tears went down her face.

"Oh baby." I walked around to her and took her out of the stroller.

I started bouncing her a little and grabbed one of the bottles I had left for Hailey and gave it to her.

"I think she's just tired." Her eyes started to close as she leaned into me and it always made me happy to see that.

"Thank you." Haileys body fell into the little couch that we had.

"Hailey!" Walker said coming out of the back.

Hailey smiled and jumped up running over to him. He laughed picking her up and hugging her.

They were the perfect couple. So happy and They almost never fight. Even if they do it usually ends in them laughing and making up.

I wanted that so badly. But after Gabby I stopped hopping for something like that. I was a mom now and my main priority was her.

I smiled at her sleeping in my arms and felt content. This was where I needed to be now.

"Oh Savannah! We're going to the carnival tonight for the kickoff off summer. You got to come!" Hailey said rushing back to me.

"I can't. Who's going to watch Gabby."

"My mother will! She loves baby's and she's already told me she would so you can't say no now!"

"Hailey!"

"Oh come on sis. You haven't been out in years. You need to go and have a little fun first."

"Walker!" I held Gabby up showing him that I really couldn't.

"And her mom said she would watch this little one." He said the last part in a baby voice as he took her from me.

"I-I don't know. I'm not really ok with this-"

"Your going! Come on we need to go find you something to wear!" She took my hand and pulled me to the door.

"Wait what about Gabby!"

"I'll take her to Mrs. Brights house don't worry. Go get ready."

"The shop."

"I'll close it up. Hailey go." Haileys  grip on my arm got tighter as she pulled me out of the shop and to her car.