Chapter 2

Vote.

I love this song for some reason💀 it's been on repeat. It's calming😍.

PLAY IT BITCH😡
————————————————————
                               London

I jumped on Stokeley in a straddling position as he groaned into his pillow. The speakers blasted music as I grinded on him playfully.

"Baby wake uppp." I sung along with song in the melody. He smiled softly as his eyes opened.

"The fuck is a Soho?" He said as I laughed.

"I don't even know." I said as I kissed him. "You've been alive longer than me."

"That, that is correct." He said as he smiled. "You can continue what you were doing before." He said with a smirk.

I chuckled a little before tapping his face lightly. "No, we have to tell Royalty." I said as he nodded.

1 hour later

"Why are you guys looking at me like that?" She asked as me and Stokeley looked at each other.

"Tell her." Stokeley said as I scuffed.

"No, you did it. You tell her." I argued as he palmed his head.

"Yeah, Uncle Ski. Tell me." She said crossing her arms as I smiled at him.

"Well- I , um she-"

"Your pregnant?" She asked looking at me excitedly as I nodded rapidly. She jumped on me as I laughed.

"I'm 15 now but it's okayyy!" She said as she hugged me tightly. I hugged her back as she let go. Her eyes glared a yellow as she smiled excitedly.

I loved looking into her eyes, she reminded me of Jahseh as a whole. It's like I still had a piece of him here. For that I'll be forever grateful.

"But ma." She said as she sat down on the couch.

"Yes." I replied.

"C-can I see America? Just for my 16th birthday. I promise we'll stay hidden. I just want to see New York." She said as Stokeley smiled.

"Of course you can." He said. My head snapped towards him with a death stare. He shrugged his arms as he sat down with her.

"What makes you want to see that reckless country all of a sudden?" I said in anger.

"It seems amazing there mom. That's where dad lived, I just want to-"

"He's fucking dead. DEAD! It doesn't matter where he lived.. he's not on earth, he's definitely not in AMERICA!" I yelled as I sped ran upstairs.

I sat on the bed as I grabbed my hair in anger. I hated America, with a fucking passion. After a minute or so, Stokeley came in the room with anger spread across his face.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" He yelled as I shook my head.

"All the country brings is danger, you know this. I can't go back there, It hurts too much." I said as he scuffed.

"She lost someone too, why can't you ever get that through your fucking head? It's not all about you London, you weren't the only one that was hurting. We all were, stop being childish and grow the fuck up." He ranted.

"I never acted like it was all about me-"

"HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I SAVED YOU FROM TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF HUH?!" He yelled.

"You tried to leave Royalty countless times. You'd do anything to stop your OWN pain. Where were you when it was her first day of kindergarten? Her first dance?" He said as I felt my eyes tear up. He was right.

"I told you i'll try to be the best mother I could be." I said as a tear fell.

"You're right, you did.. but not trying one fucking bit." He said as he left the room.

I understood why he was so hard on me. I was hard-headed and stubborn, after Jahseh died I had this wall built up. Stokeley was the only one that could break it down.

I checked the time seeing that it was 6 am. I got up from the bed as I walked towards my closet. Before I could there was a knock on the door. I turned around seeing Royalty.

"Mom?" She said as she sat on my bed. I walked towards the bed as I sat next to her.

"I'm sorry for asking, I didn't mean to make you upset." She said as I smiled weakly wiping my tears.

"No, baby. I'm sorry, I should've never said that, and I should've been more involved in your life." I told her as she nodded slightly looking down at her feet.

"We'll go to New York, okay? We'll even go see Your father and Stokeley's old house." I said as she smiled.

"Really?" She asked as I nodded.

"Really." I said bringing her into a hug.

————————————————————
Rushed 🤦🏽‍♂️.

I'll just go to sleep now😭

But I did back to back y'all 🤓.

~Myniah💙~