His pokemon asks you out for him

Start from the beginning

"....Dinner's ready.." with that he walks away. They trio where staying in a cabin owned by one of (Y/n)'a uncles on her dads side. It was by a cliff that had a large water fall a little ways into the forest. Right now however you where outside a pokemart, you had been waiting for Alain to purchase a couple poke balls. (Y/n) and Alain walk back in silence their two partners flying ahead.

"Hey Alain?"

"Hmm?"

"Nevermind"

"Tch"

"Teehee" with that you run ahead as the cabin comes into view, on the porch was Mairin waiting with Chespy and Deerling. When the deer Pokémon caught sight of you, he ran over. Pushing Alain aside he jumped up into your arms making happy deerling noises. You laugh giving the deerling a squeeze before placing him down.

"Hey Alain! (Y/n)!" Mairin waves over to the two before running inside. The two Charizard's following her, them followed by (y/n), Alain, and Deerling.

"Hey, what's for dinner?" (y/n) asks as she walks inside wiping her boots on a welcome matt followed by Alain. Char and Charizard stay outside sticking their heads through an open window.

"I grilled some burgers and hotdogs" Uncle Chad grins setting a large tray of hamburgers and hotdogs in front if them. (Y/n) hums to herself picking out a (hamburger/hotdog) and getting it ready with a 'thank you Uncle'. With that they dig in. Half way into dinner however Chespy walks up to (y/n) with a book.

She smiles grabbing the book from Chespy "what is this?" She asks flipping through the book before a picture falls out from the pages. "Hmm?" She leans down grabbing the picture only to turn red. It was a picture of her! She turned to the page it fell out of to see a list called ways I could ask (y/n) out.

"Uh...alain?" Said boy hums in response before chocking as she held up his darie.

"Wh-where did you get that?!" he rips the book from her and looks at the page she was one, he looks away a blush forming on his face.

"I'd love to go out with you" (Y/n) grins making his blush darken and he shrinks down with a small smile.

"Tch tch" Everyone looks at Uncle Chad who shakes his head. "Asked out while eating a (burger/hotdog)" Alain pales slightly.

"I was more or less forced to right now.." he says poking his food with a fork and glaring at Chespy.

Clemont (Super short)

It was Bonnie's ideal. She would sneak out every night and take yours and Clemont's pokeballs. She would go a ways away from the campsite before letting the pokemon out to help her design the banner that had the words 'will you be my girlfriend, (Y/n)? -Clemont". It was simple but flashy and Bonnie needed a lot of help.

"It's perfect!" Bonnie grins taking a step back. Dedenne says his name in agreement and the group of pokemon and child set out to hang it up in the forest where (Y/N) could see it when you woke up.

The sun rose and by some odd phenomenon you where the first to wake up. You stretched and yawned exiting your tent and rubbing the sleep from your eyes. That's when you noticed the large banner in the trees and the message it read brought a blush to your face. Clemont and Ash also started to wake up, Clemont exiting his tent with a "Oh, goodmorning (Y/N)"