ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟚𝟙

Start from the beginning

Just as she was keeping her eyes on the man, the bell rang and a boy near 5' 10" with dark brown hair walk inside with a big smile on his face. "What's up, Mr. Delmar? Can I have number 5, with pickles, and can you smush it down flat? Thanks."

"Coming right up, Mr Parker." The boy stands in front of the counter and glances over Evelyn who currently petting Murph. "Cute cat, isn't he?" He tried to start a conversation but the brunette simply gives him a look and glance away but Peter already see her bruises and cuts. "Hey, are you okay? Y-you look—" He stammers, looking for a word to not sounds offensive but at the same time, pointing out his meaning.

"Like crap, I know." Evelyn finished, putting up her hood and rip open the foil to take a bite of the sandwich. She walks outside and goes for the other side from the suited man and as expected, he follows after her.

Popping the last blueberry into her mouth, she throws the container into a bin just as she turns right into an alley before she took off running.

"Here is your order." Mr Delmar appears with Peter's order. He looks around for the young brunette and then he notices the man outside also no longer standing where he last saw him.

"If you are looking for the hood girl, she's gone out 5 minutes ago," Peter informs the Spaniard.

"What about the suited man? The one standing outside?!" Mr Delmar's voice raised every second as he became frantic, worried for the girl.

"Hey, hey—" Trying to calm the older man, Peter motions with his hands and lowers them, saying, "Is there a problem?"

Mr Delmar points out, "Did you see her face? Someone was following her, I told her but she still goes out anyway! I was about to call the police."

"W-w-why don't you call the cop and I go search for her!" Peter didn't wait for a second before he took off, feeling pathetic for not piecing everything out. He notices her keeping an eye out and her condition— He keeps on speeding up and took cover in an alley behind the deli and changes into his suit.

It was a dead end and there Evelyn stood, waiting as the suited man appears running, searching for her.

His dark eyes fall on her statue forms and smirk, he presses the earpiece and speaks in Russian. Nodding his head to the order he receives, the man sigh smiling tauntingly at the young Stark. "Lost little lamb?" His accent was thick and it wasn't hard for her to notice who the man is.

"Я не тот, кто далеко от своего дома." (I'm not the one who is far away from their home.) Raising one of her brows, shrugging.

"Ах, я вижу, что я не пошел за не тем человеком в конце концов." (Ah, I see that I wasn't going after the wrong person after all.) The man states, huffing out a laugh.

"A very shitty spy." Evelyn mocks making the smile on his face drop. "You might need to add that to your resume for your new job. You ain't that good in this line of work."

Heated by her words, he winds out the gun hidden behind him and points it straight at her but she didn't bat a lash at it. "Глупая девчонка." (Stupid girl.) He sneers. "Add that to yours." Just as he is about to pull the trigger, a white sticky substance appears out of nowhere, stealing his gun away.

"Don't you think she bit too young for you?!"

The Russian man searches agitatedly for the source and sadly, he found it late as he was swung up and finds himself restrained by the web-like substance.

Spiderman appears as he jumps down while the suited man dangles with his head hanging upside down. He tuts. "You should learn how to handle rejection man! That ain't healthy." The friendly neighborhood jokes but the other man wasn't amused by it as he tries to wiggle his way out.

Turning his attention to Evelyn who has been watching for the side, he jogs over to make sure he wasn't late. "You good?"

She nods, "Yeah, thanks for the help, Parker."

"Just being a friendly neighbour!" He spokes but was silent for a second after his brain replayed her word. "W-w-w-hat? Who?"

"Can you do me a favour?" Evelyn ignores the gapping look or, she assumes he is with the white sections where his eyes stretch out. "Be a dear and call Stark, say that you found his daughter." She pats him on the shoulder, nonchalantly.

" She pats him on the shoulder, nonchalantly

A/N: Not my best chapter but, I'm currently facing writer's block(again) and trying to fix it so this is all I can give for now. Sorry for that.