Chapter IV Again?

The next morning a guy came and said he was looking for Skye, and that his name is Cyrus Dobre. He came to pick Skye up.

"I'm Skye, hold on I'll be right back" "Make yourself comfortable," she said

She walked up the stairs to her room, just to see Mr.Gabriel standing next to her bed.

"You are not leaving until I get the last taste of you," he said smirking as he slammed the door shut.

"No please, not now, I'm begging you" Tears were already streaming down from her face.

********Cyrus POV*********

I sat on the couch waiting for Skye to come down the stairs so we could leave, then all of a sudden I heard a loud slam from the door. I thought I heard her screaming or something, as it got louder.

"PLEASE STOP" she yelled.

I ran up the stairs without thinking twice and kicked the door open, and I couldn't believe my eyes. Her so-called-step-dad; "Oh My God" I said as I punched him on the side of his face.

********End of view********

Cyrus helped Skye put away her stuff in the boot. as he was driving, he glanced at Skye and saw her looking out the window, tears dripping from her eyes.

"Hey. are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah.h.h.h" I stuttered. "You shouldn't have seen that"

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing"

They got home, he gave her a quick tour of the house and he gave her space to unpack

********************************************************************************************