13.) Take It Slow

Start from the beginning

"Jamaican huh?" She asked changing topics, "Loud and proud pretty lady." He replied and her heart dropped at the nickname.

"Pretty lady..." He repeated looking at her, "Too soon?" He questioned noticing her face.

"No, not at all." She replied turning her head so he wouldn't see a tear fall.

"About dat date." He reminded and they both laughed.

"My place at seven."

"No restaurant?" He asked.

"Did you want to eat out?" She questioned. "Yuh cook?" He asked shocked and she laughed to herself.

"I can throw down." She answered proudly and he smirked.

"Yur place it iz."

Smiling, she went to say something until a male called for him.

Not turning around Jenna slipped her second phone into his coat pocket.

"Whatever you do, just tell them you just met me and don't know my name." She whispered before she walked off.

Confused but not questioning it, Nate turned to his chauffeur Sanford.

"I was wondering what was taking you so long sir, you found another lady huh?" He asked and Nate chuckled.

"No, we jus met, neva got di chance fi get her name." He spoke, he wasn't even sure why he did as Jenna said but a part of him was telling him to stick to it.

"Remembering anything yet?" Sanford asked raising a brow as he grabbed the shopping cart.

"Nope, still a blank and dat strong feeling." Nate answered, nodding, Sanford reached in his pocket and pulled out the pills.

"I took dem an hour ago, it's not time yet." Nate told him, not wanting to argue or seem suspicious, Sanford put the pills back.

"Ok well, let's get you out of here too many crazies out here." He lied, laughing Nate put his hat on and looked to his left seeing Jenna standing there watching.

She smiled faintly and he winked at her before she walked away.

They say if it's real it'll come back.

Let's hope it's the same for their love.

**

Date Night

"So what exactly about your life do you remember?" Jenna asked as she sat across from Nate.

It took her 2 hours to clear the place up of anything with him in it.

"I'm from New York." He answered then shrugged.

"That's all you remember?"

"Unfortunately." He replied and she frowned, she would at least hope that he remembered the fact he was a damn legend.

If he knew that, there was no way he would let the people who have him get away with what they're doing.

Surprisingly he didn't find Jenna's second phone in his pocket and Nate them were trying to track the exact location as they eat.

"Tell mi about yuh, enough about mi, mi life iz boring right now." He told her and she laughed, if only he knew.

"What do you want to know?" She asked and he shrugged.

"Enlighten mi." He replied placing his fork down giving her his full attention.

Not sure what to really tell him she decided not to say anything.