"Well, okay." I replied not caring, it's not like she needed school honestly. She wasn't a normal kid. She was into learning more about spells than learning about grammar.

"Can I get into my car now?" I asked.

"Well I'm sorry for holding a gun to your head." She replied sarcastically.

"Bye Royalty." I said hanging up.

I walked out of the buildings entrance and towards my Rolls Royce. Saleh was nice enough to send it out here after hearing the news about Jahseh. Even though there were cars that could drive themselves now.. this one meant so much to me.

I got into the car as my eyes locked on the wheel saying "London". I smiled to myself as I turned the car on. I guess the next stop was Walmart.

10 minutes later

"Said she wanna got to Sohooo." I said singing my heart out. I turned into a parking space as I danced a little. The bass vibrated throughout my body as people started to stare. I gave them a mean mug as I stopped the car.

I got out seeing that I parked crooked, meh. I walked towards the Walmart as the cold air hit my face. I entered the supermarket seeing people walk around with their normals lives.

Being at Walmart always reminded me of Harmony, Jahseh, and Stokeley. I missed those times, I really did. I know he's proud of what I established today, I know he is.

I haven't heard from Harmony since I left America neither has Stokeley. The only thing that I could think is she was fighting them with Jahseh, and lost her life as well. Right from the van we went to the airport, we came here without anything but the money Jahseh left us. Bloody clothes and all.

I grabbed a cart from the cart section as I searched the Walmart. What was I here for? I forgot already. I passed through the freezer section as my eyes landed on hamburger. I felt my stomach turn as I soon wanted to throw up.

I swallowed it down as I quickly walked away from the meat section. Lasagna. I walked to the microwave section getting some 'five cheese' lasagnas. I then walked around the medicine section. We did need some deodorant.

On my way to the medicine section I passed some pregnancy tests. I was hesitant to get it, but picked three up. I've been feeling too sick lately, I don't even know if it's possible but it's not like I'm full vampire. Doesn't hurt to try London.

3 hours later

"No, Stoke stay on the phone." I said while opening the pregnancy package.

"Okay baby." He laughed as I finally unwrapped the test. I've never done this with Royalty so I was confused.

"What fucking side do I pee on?!"

"Aaahhh." He laughed as I grunted. "London read the instructions."

"Oh, ok I take the cap off." I said as I took it off.

"Now, pee on it." He said through the speaker as I took my pants down sitting on the toilet. I the test below my vagina as I began to pee.

"You could've put it on mute." He said as I scuffed.

"You brush your teeth while I poop in the morning.. shut up." I told him as he laughed.

I did the same thing with all three as I heard Stokeley yell at the agents.

"These niggas got me fucked up yo, WHO SPILLED SODA ON THE GODDAM-" He paused.

"This is why I tell you not to be light on them." I said to him as I heard shuffling through the phone.

"No, I'm just anxious.. I spilled the soda- Is the three minutes up yet?"

"I don't know." I walked over to the counter.

"Stokeley, I don't wanna look." I said to him.

"Well I can't." He replied. "Where's Royalty?"

"She went out with her boyfriend."

"Boyfriend? The fuc- London look at the goddamn tests."

"FaceTime me." I told him as he grunted loudly.

Soon enough the phone rang and I connected the call. I turned the camera around as I pointed them towards the results.

"BABY THEY'RE POSITIVE!" He yelled through the phone as I opened my eyes.

"Really?"

"YES!"

"AAAAHHHH!" I screamed as I looked at the tests. He was right, they were positive. I didn't know how to feel, but I damn well was excited.

Here we go.

—————————————————————
Awe, I love this. Anyway, how do y'all like London's life right now?

~Myniah💙~