Chapter 1

A/N Hi!!!!!!! This is my first time writing a fairy tail story, so forgive me if I spell any names wrong.

~______ POV~

Dear Diary,

I am outside at the edge of Magnolia. I don't know why I am writing. I just felt like it. Well, I better start moving before I forget where I am.

Sincerely,

______

(Back in the real world)

I am walking around the forest right?! I may or may not have just forgotten where the hell I was... Wtf!?!? I hear a guy and I saw flames rising above the trees. Ohhh no. I am requip dragon slayer and I know dragon slayer magic when I see it. I had just found one of the last "dragon slayers" left in the world. Pretty awesome, right? Not, because I am one of them too.

I didn't know which one this was though, even though I thought that I had met them all, including the fire dragon slayer. When I saw him cutting through a clearing in the forest, I suddenly recognize him. I ran away, seeing he has been surrounded by what I can only guess are his friends. Memories of us when we were in magic training camp flash through my mind. I have to stop thinking about that crap!!

I kept running when I realized I have run up to a huge building marked with a sign that says "Fairy Hills". I quickly run through the doors seeing I have been followed by him. When I come in, realizing my presence has interrupted everything going on inside. I see no one whome I know. I look back to the creaking wooden doors seeing one person I know and hate, Erza Scarlet, in tears.

She sees me and quickly runs to her room and slams the door behind her. I look at everybody who seems to be pretty confused. They look at me. I would turn around and leave, but knowing him (Natsu), he is sitting outside in the rain waiting for me to come out.

~Wendy's POV~

As I am handing the necklace over to Juvia, someone comes running through the unlocked, old doors. This person looks like she has been running for miles. I look at her with a confused face, when a crying Erza rushes through the dorm doors and locks the old door. This is a sight that I have never seen before. Erza looks at the strange girl and quickly runs up to her second story room.

As soon as the door shut, the strange girl ran to the back window while we heard banging on the front door. I look back and see that the stranger has jump over to the forest from the window.

___________________________________________________________________________

Hai! So, that is the first chapter of my first book in the series I am thinking about posting. Sorry the rest of this was not fixed until today. Just got time to fix it today, September 10th. I think I might not be posting another one until this upcoming Friday instead. Please like comment and read! By the way, I do go to school like a normal kid and so I haven't been able to post in a while! Sorry minna-san!!! I'll see you guise in the next chapter. Sorry if this one was short!!!! (FYI, I fixed it again on November 7th. Hope you enjoy the new and improved Chapter 1!!! ;p)

[12/2 I know this chapter isn't really all that good, but I have some pretty good reviews about chapter 2, so please continue reading!!! I swear the next chapter is a lot better!!! ]