Gantlos x Duman smut shot 2

Gantlos and Duman went to the Forrest because it was mating season for Duman because he's half animal. During their time there they were hunting and Gantlos was annoying Duman because he was killing his pray. Duman decided to  play a trick  on Gantlos,so that night,while Gantlos was sleeping by the fire,they made,Duman snuck off to plot his plan.

Walking through the Forrest,thinking what he'll transform into to scare Gantlos. As he walked further into the Forrest he realised that Gantlos wasn't afraid of anything. Duman then found an abandoned church and he thought that he should shape shift into Ganglia himself but him looking like a starved teenager,he grinned,shape shift and lay in the middle of the olden church waiting for his revenge.

Gantlos woke by the power of the sunlight,he rubbed his eyes and looked around."Duman"he yelled,no answer,he yelled again,still no answer,where is he thought Gantlos,starting  to panic,he started running into the Forrest tell for Duman. As he still not hearing any replies, Gantlos used a sound wave spell to see if he pick up any sounds of Duman. He started to hear moans near by in a church about seven hundred metres away from him. He walked inside "Duman?"He whispered.

As Gantlos walked inside he looked around and saw a figure in the corner."Duman?, is that you?"As he got closer to the figure he saw a teenager vision of himself only he looked starved."Haha I got you" Duman said with a smirk. as Duman looked at Gantlos he saw tears in his eye,his smirk left his face to be replaced a concerned look."Gantlos,I'm very sorry, I was only trying to scare you for not letting me hunt properly not make you cry"the young teen said looking down in regret. Gantlos looked up surprised not only Duman apologised which he's never done unless Ogron made him but he was right in front off him.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?,I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU,YOU'RE IN MATING SEASON,YOU CAN'T BE FOOLISH,YOU'VE COULD OF DIED,WHY DID YOU THINK I CAME WITH YOU? TO STOP YOU GETTING KILLED!"Gantlos yelled huffing. Duncan started to cry,"you care if I got killed or not?wow I didn't think you'd care"Duman said sniffing. Gantlos was taken aback,"you really think I don't care about  you?I love you Duman,more than I should".

SMUT STARTING😍😜😝😋😍😘💗

Gantlos was shocked what happens next,Duman stood on his tip toes and kissed Gantlos right on the lips. Duman pulled away and said 'I love you too,so much'.Gantlos  grinned,eyes full of lust, '

"Is that so?'. Gantlos magically made a bed appear right in front of them, he through Duman on the bed  and climbed on top of him. "I'm going to show you a great time", he said as he started making out on the bed. Duman moaned as Gantlos stroked his member,Duman bucked his hips trying to get more friction. Gantlos took the hint and magically made then naked. Gantlos stood up,Duman's mouth watered,"like what you see?"Duman blushed.

Gantlos got back on the bed and lowered his head to his Dick was. He licked the tip of his hard,large member making Duman moan his name,Gantlos smirked as he starting going all the way down on him."ah oh f..fuck"Duman moaned. Gantlos shoved his fingers into Duman'S hole which made the teen moan louder. Five minutes later Duman shot his load of white liquid into Gantlos mouth.Gantlos licked his lips and took his fingers out. He shoved his member into Duman's hole,fucking him for ten ten minutes making Duman cum again. Gantlos like the rest of him. He pulled out and got up and stood in front of the pink headed teen."on your knees kitten" he whispered  ordering Duman. Duman did as he was told..liked Gantlos's member swirling his tongue around. Gantlos face fucked him,Duman love the taste of his Dick,Duman moaned while he was give in head.Gantlos cummed and Duman swallowed it all. Gantlos Magically got them dressed and made the bed disappear.

"That was amazing" Duman exclaimed and Gantlos nodded in agreement hugging Duman."I've got two questions for you my love" Gantlos smirked"oh yeah and what are those"he asked giggling."are we going to tell the others? And why were you crying when you saw me shape shifted into a starved you?"he asked curiously.well I was crying because when I was a child, earth fairies made my family starve and I was last,lucky Ogron and Anagan found me"Duman smiled at him,in which made Gantlos ask confused,"I'm glad that your family is gone because I wouldn't of met you".Remembering the other question Gantlos told him that they'll tell the other as soon as they get back."we can go back now since I've mated,your my Alfa Gantlos and I'm glad it's you"Duman said "me too exclaimed Gantlos as they were walking back to the city.

Thx for reading ,I might do more shot, bye fellow readers💗