"follow us" one of the policemen said leading you twords a secluded room. You take a seat inside, with your father and mother on both sides of you. Your teacher stands in front the wall. You look around the room, solid grey. It was an integration room.  You quickly became more confused. Soon a man walks in with a clipboard and a folder. 

"good evening, my name is Dave ill be here going over a few things with you"  He sits down in front of you as two different policemen walk in and stand by the door. "Before we get into i would like to start off with, a few questions. Some has nothing to do with you, just some questions to see if you know anything. If you don't want to answer any, that's fine say so and we will get right to the reason you are here." 

"know about what" you ask. 

"there is a mad man on the lose, and we are asking if anybody has any information." you nod, and Dave lays out a photo in front of you. "have you seen this man" It was a photo of Jeff..unsure of what to do, you stair at the photo for a few moments then decided to shake your head. Lying to the police for him..what has he done for you..why are you doing this.. "That is good, man is wanted for countless murders, and has recently escaped from a mental hospital a few miles from here. Its imperative we find him." 

Your eyes grow wide as you remember all of yesterday, the necklace, and the turtle. You had a mad man in your house, a few feet away from you..

"scary it is yes, now onto why your here." Dave puts the photo away and he pulls out several more photos and lays them out on the table facing you. The photos were of your school, vandalized. Your locker vandalized, your desk, your classroom. You look at the photos confused. They all had your name written somewhere in the photo. "we believe, that the recent break ins where...more then just a break in. We think they have some connection with you. Not saying you did it, but perhaps you where the motivation of the break in's." 

You look at the photos, you can see why. Your name, your desk, your locker. "i don't know anything about the break in's"  you look at the photos more. You notice each one had a heart of some sort. You point at the heart on your desk, Dave looks and nods. You point at the one on your locker. Dave looks a little closer and nods. "they all have a heart." you keep pointing them out in each photo.  

Dave nods "we noticed it on your desk, thats why we believe you were the motivation" you nod. Your mother holds you close. 

"so what are we going to do?" your father asks. "we cant just pull her out of school, and we cant just ignore this." 

"which is why we are here. We wanted to ask a few more questions." Dave collects the photos. and flips through his paperwork. "Do you have any admires? Somebody who would go to these lengths to get your attention?" Dave asks

"She has always had admires, its not uncommon for her to come home from school with a love letter." Your mother says. 

"she never brought any of them home though, so it could be any of them." your father adds.

"Have any of you noticed any unusual behavior with your daughter, or her friends?" Dave asks. Both your father and mother shake there heads. 

"One day a student started standing outside of my classroom door, he never came in, and never talked to me or any of my students. I just assumed he was a bit slow or was waiting for somebody. I have absent students everyday" Your teacher shrugs. 

"do you know the name of this student?" Dave asks writing things down, Your teacher shakes his head. 

"not a student of mine, nor one in the past." Your teacher hangs his head ashamed.