Where am I?

"Ugh,where am I"

Wicker looked around until she realised there was nothing to look at,it was all just...black...

"Oh!my child are you alright?"

"Uhm y-yeah,I cant really see you though"

"I'm sorry,it is a bit dark in here"

"Don't worry,I dot it"

Wicker then pulled out a yellow crystal and flicked it with her finger,causing it to Illuminate the whole room,now that she could see,she took a look at the kind woman who was there with her,instead of a human woman though,her eyes lay upon a goat,monster like,creature...

"W-What?what are you!"

"Oh,I am Toriel keeper of the ruins,I,my child,am a monster"

"But I thought monsters didn't exist"

"Well we don't,at least not on the surface,not anymore"

"Oh...well is there a way out,the fall was pretty long,luckily the crystals broke my fall"

"Crystals?"

"Yeah!these magical crystal have been growing around the top of mount ebbot,the rarest and most powerful,black floaty crystals,actually grow right at the top of this hole,so they made me float a little,that's why I didn't die on impact"

"That makes a lot of sense actually,many humans have fallen and few have died,but they are all gone now..."

Toriel trailed of and wicker decided you had no time to push the conversation any further

"How do I leave Toriel!"

"Did you know that snails ca-"

"Stop avoiding the question tori!"

She sighed and nodded her head

"Follow me my child,I shall...show you the exit..."

The goat woman took you through the long ruin corridors until she reached a house,she brought you inside,gave wicker some stuff for her journey including a warm jacket and some cinnamon butterscotch pie in a plastic box

She then proceeded to lead wicker down some stairs and towards a door,hugged her,and ushered her out...

She stepped out into a snowy place,cold,she put on the jacket,it was brown with white fluff at the sleeves and neck

Wicker walked on for at least half an hour before hearing a noise behind her,Toriel had told her that the monsters outside of the ruins didn't take to kindly to humans so wicker put on her welding mask and gloves she uses for experimenting,she switched on her floaty boots and floated down the snowy trail...

After another 10 minutes of floating down the path,she comes across a bridge,then hears the noise of footsteps behind her...

"Human..."

"Don't you know how to greet a new pal"

"Turn around"

"And shake my hand"

You reluctantly comply and turn to face the monster,shaking his hand when you hear a shaky

'Pfffffffft'

"..."

"What the shittle skittle was that"

"Heh,the old whoopy cushion in the hand trick,it's always funny"

"Yeah,sure buddy,look I'm trying to find a way out"

"Welp,can't help you there bud,nice disguise though,fooled me for a second there,I did see you beforehand though so I could tell it was you,how do you float though"

"Magic crystals,too lazy to explain,they all do different things,I put floaty ones in my shoes"

"Oh,cool,I've seen a weird crystal around here once,it was brown"

"Show.me.now."

"Okay sheesh kid,it's over here"

The skeletal monster pulls out a brown crystal from his pocket and shows it to wicker,it was a colour she'd never seen before,that intrigued her,what did it do,was there more,did it only grow down here,where did he find it,can I have it

"Gimme"

"Sure"

He gives her the crystal and she taps it three times,as she does so,it grows speedily into a brown diamond Sword...

"Woah,I'm keeping this"

"Whatever,just watch out for my bro,he hunts humans like you,though he might not realise you are one,hmmm I know let's just go to Grillbys"

"Okay"

The skele dude grabs her hand and suddenly she's in a bar,she feels the warm light of a nearby fire monster on her skin,instantly warming her up

"Let's go sit down"

She walks over to a bar stool and the skeleton soon follows taking a seat next to her...

"The names sans,you?"

"Wicker"

"Hmmm cool"

Suddenly the bar door slams open to reveal...

Bitch cliffhanger your welcome 😜