Chapter One

"Did you get all of the boxes from my bedroom?" I asked as Leonard placed what I was hoping was the last box, onto the floor.

"Yep," He sighed as he flopped himself down onto the floor. "Thank god, I'm sick of this moving boxes crap."

"Aw you big baby." I smiled, before turning my head and continuing to pull outfits from it. "Atleast this is the last room we have to unpack for."

"We? I have to help unpack them?" His eyes grew wide. "I knew I should of did my work today."

I laughed shaking my head at him. But I agreed with him, moving and unpacking boxes did suck, a lot. But it had to be done.

Jaycee, myself, Leonard, and of course Bailey, had just moved into a loft apartment with one another.

I couldn't take staying at my mothers any longer and Leonard had suggested we just get a place together, because he didn't like the thought of me and the girls living alone, which I found cute and protective of him. And living with your bestfriend is every girls dream right?

So here we were unpacking for the last and final room of the house; Julian's room.

He was due to come home in a few days and I couldn't be any less excited and thrilled than I am.

The doctors had said he was a miracle baby for pulling through as well as he did and responding to the treatments and fluid they had to pump through him to get him to the stage he should be at. And they were right, he was a miracle baby; my miracle baby. My life was going to feel complete when he finally came home. I would have both of my babies with me and they were all I needed in this world.

"So what time is everyone coming over tomorrow night?" I asked as I stood from the floor and placed the pairs of outfits in my hands, into the open dresser drawer.

"7 o'clock, I believe that's when I told them to come over at least."

I nodded, "Okay, Jaycee and I are going to go do some last minute Christmas shopping that morning and it will give us time to go out to lunch and spend some her and I time. Then I will drop her off at my mothers for the night." I spoke, placing my hands ontop of my hips as I ran the plan through my head.

"Are you sure you want to have a party?"

"Yeah," I shrugged. "Why not?"

"I don't know it's just we moved in a week ago and it was my idea and I don't want you to feel like it's too much or something."

I sighed, "I'm fine Leonard, stop."

"What? I'm sorry. I just care about how you are feeling."

"Well I am feeling great, so you have no need to worry about me. Things are looking up for all of us, okay?"

He nodded, "Okay, but I swear to god if you don't wear something sexy tomorrow night I'm kicking you out of the party!"

I laughed, "Excuse me? I make everything I wear sexy." I smirked crossing my arms across my chest.

Leonard scoffed, "Honey, please I think you mean me." He laughed giving me a playful snobby look.

I smiled and picked up the closest thing in arms reach which was a stuffed animal and threw it at him.

This living arrangement was going to be interesting to say the least.

---

"Why do we have to go shopping?" Jaycee groaned as she stuck out her lower lip, her eyes gazed up at me.

"Because we still need to get presents for your little brother, Bailey, and my grandma and grandpa." I told her, squeezing her hand lightly hoping she would get a little excited at the mention of buying her brother and Bailey presents, but still had the same dreadful face.