"Please tell me why are you laughing? Tell Na plzzz!"

"Oho Ragini , you are sooooo cute! Hahaha , Why are you so cute?"

Saying this Laksh pinches her both cheeks. Ragini is numb at this gesture.

"Oh my innocent sister , you were praying to God for making us silent...
What were you saying..*imitating like Ragini* Show me the right path, give me guidance.....What should I do now?
Hahahaha! Arey we were just pulling each other's legs...There is no enmity between us. Just chill!"

Ragini's cheeks turn red due to embarrassment.

"I am not cute!"

"Oh really!" Swara and Laksh say together....

"Let's focus on the plan now and not get into an argument to prove that I am cute or not!"

"She is right! Let's move fast! Dida must be coming anytime....I have to help her too.....You both go!"

With this Ragini and Laksh move together to Dadi....

"Ragini, You give me some tips....How can I convince Dadi to join the celebrations....Any weakness of her?"

"Hmmm there is one belief of her!"

"Say! Fast.... Whatever it is!"

"Dadi likes to be with her enemies.....She follows the ideology that your enemies must be always near you so that you gain the habit to be attentive and cautious.......You know what I mean huh?"

Laksh thinks for a while......And says ....

"That's it! Thank u Ragini........Now see what will happen......I'll call Omi right now."

"But what we are doing now??..."

"Just wait and watch!"

After 25 minutes......

A man in his 50's enters in Baadi with Omi.

"Hello! Laksh I am here with him. He has demanded 2000 rs for the job."

"Hmmmm....Just ask him to do the act properly...!"

"Okk!!"

Laksh turns to Ragini...

"He is here. I'll go to Dadi now.... You be here and prevent your Dada from coming there..."

"Ok! I will be here......"

After hard attempts Laksh finally convinces Dadi to join Bengali New Year showing that Bose family is going and she must stop them.
Dadi agrees and blesses Laksh.
Laksh happily comes out of the room and finds Ragini with her cute expressions. He remains awestruck for a while when she sees him and asks him through her expressions......