|i|

Hey guys,
As said I'll not update any of my works until they reach the target so I thought to start other...😂😂😂😂

Well it's a short story but If you want I'll extend it. Have a look at the cover!!!!
Moving on, As the title suggests,
"Why are you so cute?", I am going to fulfil my dream regarding serial via this ff.....
It revolves around how Ragini's cute gestures made Laksh fall for her despite being confused..............
So let's go!!!!!

Some initial parts are a lil overdone but I hope you will enjoy them and this story is all about drama....A funny ride is on your way..
################################
The story starts when Bengali New year was being celebrated..........
Now this all is my imagination in sr track.

"The plan is quite impressive Laksh!"

"Thank you Ragini! But there is someone who was just blurting out something nonsense!"

"Ya ya What's so good about this? It's OK if you are able to use your brain for sometime!"

"Swara.....Now both of you please stop fighting like kids......Let's focus on the plan now. As per the plan I and Laksh will go inside to handle Dadi and Swara you will go to Dida!"

"Yes! All the Best Swara! I hope your over smartness doesn't spoil anything!"

"All the best to you too Laksh cuz you are gonna face Daaku Mangal Singh of Baari. I hope your monkey like antics doesn't make her shoot you!"

"Shut up! "

"You shut up!"

"I thought we were here to unite Dadi Maa and Nani Maa but they both are fighting now....Hey Khatu shyam ji....
Show me the right path, give me guidance.....What should I do now? Already I am afraid of asking Dadi Maa and now they are making me so panic! Give me some strength...."

She keeps praying to God closing her eyes......And when she hears silence around her....

Still closing her eyes
"You listened me this fast! Thank u shyam ji..."

And when she opens her eyes...
She finds Laksh and Swara staring her wierdly...

"What? Why are you staring me like this?"

This was it and Swara and Laksh bursts into laughter. They were laughing so hard while Ragini remains confused.....

 They were laughing so hard while Ragini remains confused