Dramione

***

This ship was requested by @PancyParkinson

Pheonix: *frowns* I need popcorn.

Harry: The Room of Requirement can't supply food, remember?

Pheonix: Oh, yeah, I forgot. I'll be quick, just need to pop down to the kitchens. Get it? Pop? Popcorn? Yeah, that was pretty corny. Get it -

Everyone: *cuts her off with a death glare*

Pheonix: Okaaay, okay. Geez. Tough crowd.

*Pheonix leaves the room *

Neville: I wonder what the next ship will be.

Ginny: Yeah. Me too. I hope it's Harry and I again.

*Harry smiles at her and takes her hand*

Draco: *sneers* Get a room. And besides, you can't go again. It wouldn't be fair.

Harry: Well then, ferret, what ship do you want?

Draco: *shifts uncomfortably* You guys are gonna laugh at me.

Luna: *indignantly* No, we won't!

Ginny: Yip, we are all gonna laugh.

Draco: *clears his throat* Well, um.... she's not your average love interest.

Luna: If he's talking about me, I'm gonna lose it.

Draco: Okay... the truth is... I'm in love with -

(Pheonix bursts into the Room at that very moment)

Pheonix: Popcorn all around!

Hermione: Siriously?!

Draco: *grateful for the interruption* Yes! Popcorn! I like popcorn. Who else likes popcorn?

Crabbe: I like popcorn.

Goyle: Popcorn yummy.

Neville: Where did they come from?!

Pheonix: Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Crabbe and Goyle were sneaking around the kitchens looking for popcorn. I mean, have they no decency?!

Hermione: Technically, you did the exact same -

Pheonix: As I was saying, they followed me to the Room's entrance, and, since they knew our spot, I reckoned that it'd be better that I brought them along than having them blab to Mcgonnagall.

Harry: Fair enough. I'm probably going to regret asking this, but what's the ship now?

Pheonix: The ship is........ DRAMIONE!!!!

Harry: .... I don't think I like this ship.

Neville: Draco's always bullied me and Hermione stands up for me. The two of them together just feels... wrong, I guess.

Luna: I have to agree with Neville.

Ginny: It never could've worked.

Goyle: Hehe.

Crabbe: Goyle and me know secret.

Goyle: But we can't tell secret.

Crabbe: No, Draco said not tell anyone.

Goyle: Yeah, Draco angry if we tell about his old feelings for m*dblood girl.

*The Room goes silent*

Draco: *fuming* I. Am. Going. To. Kill. You.

Crabbe/Goyle: Oopsie daisy.

Hermione: To be honest.... I used to have feelings for you too, Draco. But I think that at some point in our lives, we both realised that it was never going to happen. It just wasn't meant to be.

Draco: *nods* You're right. Besides, we've both found other people now. And I want everyone to know... *looks vaguely in Ron's direction*... that we never were, and never will be, a thing.

Pheonix: *wipes a tear from her eye* I have taught you well, little cousin.

Draco: *grumbles in protest* You're like, two months older than me! Also, don't get used to it. I only have enough sentimentality to last one ship.

Harry: You guys are cousins?!

Pheonix: Oh yeah, didn't you guys know? His mum's sister is my mum. That's how cousinness works.

Hermione: YOU'RE BELLATRIX LESTRANGE'S DAUGHTER????!!!!

Pheonix: Eeewww, NO. Her other sister.

Ginny: Wait... so you're Tonk's sister?!?!

Pheonix: Well done. Took you guys long enough. *turns to face the wall* Well, that's it! Sorry this took so long to come out, I made this part extra long to make up for it. Who do you think Draco was talking about at the beginning?!

Draco: Wait, how did you know about that?