Golden Flames

~Rin's P.O.V~

Me, Yukio, Shiemi, Izumo, Bon, Konekomaru, Shima, Mephisto(dog form), Amaimon, and Kuro were all walking through this huge garden at the Heartfilia estate and all I could say was.... Man this place is huge!

"This place is Huge!!!" Shima shouted.

"This place looks abandoned. Are you sure this is the righg place?" I asked.

"Mephisto said this is where the girl lives so it must be the right place." Yukio said.

"Who are you!?" We heard a voice yell in front of us.

"Huh? Who are you?" I asked turning around to see a blonde boy and a raven haired boy.

"I asked you first!" He said back.

"I'm Yukio Okumura and this is my twin older brother Rin. These are also our friends Shiemi, Izumo, Shuguru but we call him Bon, Konekomaru, Shima. The animals are Kuro, Mephisto, and Amaimon." Yukio said introducing everybody.

"Now its your turn. Who are you?" I asked the two boys.

"I'm Sting Eucliffe and this is my exceed Lector." The blonde said as a red flying cat came flying from behind him.

"I'm Rouge Cheney and this is my exceed Frosche." The raven haired boy said. Emotionless may I add -.- and a Little cat dressed in a frog outfit came flying from behind him.

"We are the twin dragon slayers. Now. Why are you here?" The blonde said.

"Were looking for someone. Maybe you can help us find her. Her name was Layla Heartfilia." Yukio said.

When they heard the name I saw them tense up and sadness started to fill in their eyes.

"Do you know her?" I asked.

"Yea. She was like a mother to us but she passed away a long time ago." The blonde said while looking down.

That's when Mephisto turned into his true form.

"I'm assuming this is her grave is it not?" Mephisto said looking at the grave stone beside them.

The boys were shocked to see Mephisto turn from a dog to a human for a while so they didn't answer at first till Rouge finally recovered.

"No this isn't her actual grave. Its just a grave stone that was placed here by her family so they could remember her. Her actual grave is at the guild she was in." He said. Still emotionless but you could see sadness in his eyes.

"You said 'family'. Did she have any kids?" Mephisto asked.

"Why would you want to know!?" Sting yelled.

"Because she was my aunt." Mephisto said.

Sting was quiet at first as if he was listening to something till he shouted out "Your lieing!"

Then suddenly out of no where 3 giant fox monsters came out of the forest running towards us.

"What are those!?" I yelled.

"Are you stupid or something? Their monsters!" Sting said in a 'duh' tone.

"What?" Bon yelled.

"Don't worry we will handle it. Geez." They said.

At first they were walking funny towards the grave but once they got their they took off running towards the monsters.

"Holy Dragons: Irons Fist" Sting yelled as his fist started to glow white and he punched one of the foxes in the face sending it flying.