one

you slid your hand into his, watching as he sighed in his sleep. he was beyond beautiful, his nose crinkling slightly as he rolled to face you, unconsciously snuggling his face into your neck.

you closed your eyes and let the closeness mean security for a second, happy that he was home and sleep but knowing that he would just turn around and leave again. you disregarded those thoughts for the moment.

you sighed, and brought your legs up so you were practically spooning your boyfriend, from the front. you almost jumped when you felt his lips on your skin, his place nuzzled in your neck becoming a chance for him to suck at it. you groaned and put a hand on his chest. "giovanni!" you reprimanded but he realized just as much as you did that there was no point in your protest, slinging a leg over your waist and attacking your neck.

"you're thinking about me leaving," he growled into your skin. you arched your back and groaned as he bit down. "so make the fucking most of me being here."

you rolled your eyes, tangling a hand in his dark hair. "your a bad, bad influence."

he smiled, sitting back and staring into your eyes. "the worst!"

"i still love you, though." you said softly.

he rolled his eyes. "i guess i love you too."

you pulled him back down, enjoying the moments you had together.