Liam clears his throat as Niall lets out a giggle.

"No sorry Lou that was our bad." He says pulling away and entwining their fingers. "You ready to go?" He asks, I just nod my head still blushing and quickly make my way outside.

"Has Harry come back yet?" I ask Liam as we walk towards the arts cabin.

"No sorry Lou, he hasn't been back to the cabin. He text saying he was going straight there." He replies.

"Okay." I reply dejectedly. I remain silent for the rest of the walk, letting Niall ramble on to Liam.

Once we reach the cabin I look around the group of people and quickly spot the curly haired alpha. I'm about to make my way over, but stop as I see the girl he is with.

He stands there, laughing with none other than Tanya. An arm wrapped around her waist, as she twirls a blonde piece of hair on her finger, laughing obnoxiously loud at whatever he is saying.

I feel my heart sink and ignore the stinging feeling of rejection. Instead I turn and walk away from Niall and Li. Sitting down on a bench near by to try and collect my thoughts.

Is this what he was sorry for? Did he know he was stringing me along this whole time?

No this stops now. I will not allow a stupid knothead to affect my summer, just because he's had his fun and now moved on to an actual hoe.

I look back over at them and this time instead of feeling heartbreak, all I feel is anger at yet again being used.

Stupid fucking alphas thinking they can mess with me.

I get up and quickly make my way into the cabin as they call us in. I settle down in my designated spot with ease, finally happy to be doing something I really enjoy.

"Hi, Louis right?" A tall, slim omega asks as he sits down in the spot next to me. I look at him in confusion.

"Yes?" I trail of questioningly, not recognising him.

"I'm Luke, Ashton's mate. It's nice to finally meet you." He sends me a grin as he settles down.

"Oh right hi." I smile nervously back at him.

"So how are you finding camp so far?" He asks, as the instructor starts handing out packages of new paintbrushes to everyone.

"It's alright I guess." I shrug. He laughs at my response.

"Don't worry it gets better." He chuckles. "Its cause it's the first week. This weekend we'll be having a bonfire and everyone gets drunk and high its great honestly. You should come!" He exclaims excitedly.

"Um I don't know." I say shyly.

"Oh c'mon it'll be fun." He pleads. "Plus I'll introduce you to some new people." He says casually.

"I'll think about it." I reply shyly. I turn slightly away from him to start on my work.

The rest of the time goes quickly, me and Luke quickly becoming close after all the talking we've done for the last 4 hours. He reminds me of Niall in a way, I should introduce them, I think to myself.

I felt eyes on me on more than one occasion and when I finally bottle the courage to look up, I see Harry staring at me intently. I give him a small smile but he ignores it and turns away. I feel my heart sink.

What have I done wrong? Was I a bad kisser?

"Hey Lou are you alright?" Luke asks, as he notices my change in mood.