Chapter One:

Harry walked into the house, breathing heavily. "Babe what's wrong?" Louis asked crossing his arms. Harry flickered his eyes from the carpet, to Louis' blue orbs. "N-nothing. " he
whispered rubbing his sweaty palms together.

Louis stepped closer to Harry and frowned. "Why is their blood on your collar?" He asked running his fingers across it. "I-I cut my lip, nothing serious. " Harry whispered smiling reassuringly at the smaller boy. Louis sighed and nodded. "Don't lie to me Harry. " he said, as if he was talking to a child.

Harry bit his lip and looked up at him. "I-I k-killed h-him. " he whimpered, looking back at his shoes. Louis mouth fell open and he backed away from Harry. "Leave!" He shouted, pointing towards the door. "Get out! Get out! Get out!" Harry backed away from Louis. "I-I can't Lou, if I leave they'll catch me! I could be in jail for a long time. " he said, chewing on his bottom lip. "No shit Sherlock. " Louis retorted crossing his arms. "What do you want me to do?" Harry flickered his eyes from the floor, and unto Louis. "I want you to come with me..." Harry said, stepping closer to the smaller boy. Louis eyes almost popped out of his head. "Are you serious?! I can't come with you Harold. You fucking murdered a man!"

Harry sighed, closing his eyes. "If you don't come with me, they could possibly take you in. "

Louis felt his heart drop to the pit of his stomach. "Fine. I'll go. " he turned on his heel, going to his room and packing. Harry waited in the car; tapping his fingers nervously on the steering wheel.

Louis came back seconds later, throwing his suitcase in the backseat. Then retrieving to the front seat. "Where are we going?" Harry started the car, driving to Cheshire's airport. "America..."

****************************
This chapter was to short, so i extended it.
Today's Quote: тнσѕє ωнσ fσяgєт тнє ραѕт, αяє ∂σσмє∂ тσ яєρєαт ιт.
-Natasia❄️