Chapter three

Once they boarded the plane, Harry was sat with an angry Louis. He was kinda mad at himself for not telling Louis what he did sooner, but hey, America will be great. They can start over and pretend none of this ever happened.

He bought Zayn along too, knowing that the boy could easily snitch and tell the cops who the real murderer was, and well, Harry didn't need that. So not only was he sitting beside an angry Louis, but a sad Zayn was seated in the middle of them both. "I'm gonna nap these next few hours, okay? You two wake me up when we're there. " they both nodded and watched as the curly haired lad snuggled up to the window and drifted into a deep sleep.

"My mum is gonna be pissed. " Louis rolled his eyes. "Same here, like honestly, how does he go and kill someone and then expect us to play along like nothing happened?! That's some fooking bullshit man!" Zayn nodded in agreement, "keep your voice down Lou , we are surrounded by hundreds of people. "

"Fuck them. " Zayn shrugged , laying his head on Harry's shoulder. "Just nap, I mean Harry's right- we can start over, all three of us. " and with that Zayn found himself going to sleep too.

Louis didn't sleep. In fact he sat the next two hours with his arms crossed and his bottom lip jutted out. He didn't want to start over, in fact he just wanted to go back to the life before he even met Harry. There was no killings, no skipping town for a whole different country, and certainly not a tag-a-long that happened to be his ex bestfriend.

(A/N: I do not know how long it takes to get from Cheshire to America , so nine hours was just a guess. )

Although Louis wouldn't admit it out loud, life sucked for him. Yeah he loved Harry, but this is not how he planned to spend the rest of his life with him. They weren't married or anything, but he just wanted to be with him because, well, Harry made him happy.

And if he could remember correctly,
true love is when your happiness is someone else's happiness.

He's never admitted it out loud , but Louis loved Harry and maybe that's why he was here on a plane to the states. After a few more minutes of making confessions to himself, Louis finally decided to sleep.

Maybe America wouldn't be as bad as he thought.

•••••
‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️