Leaving, Party, Crying

Abby's P.O.V.

"So your gonna have the house all to your self for 2 weeks?" Eric asked when we got back up to my room. Gina was now gone so I assumed my mom got her. I jumped on my bed and looked at him. He was standing over me looking down.

"Yep, so bored!"

"I can make you less bored." He said wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"Yea right!" I said sitting up. He laid down putting his head in my lap and I played with his hair.

"I need to tell you something." He said closing his eyes.

"What?"

He inhaled deeply. "I love you."

I froze my hands stopped. I looked down at him. I loved him too. "I love you too." he opened his eyes and they gleamed with happiness. I leaned down and was about to kiss him but my phone went off.

"Hello?" I asked answering.

"Come to a party with me." Sammy said.

"Sure where?"

"Jake's place."

I glared at the wall. "Ok, I'll be there." I said in the best voice I could.

"Ok bye! Be ready in an hour."

"Ok see you later." I said before hanging up.

"Who was that?"

"Sammy." I said getting up and going to my closet.

"What did she want?"

"I'm going to a party." I said grabbing a strapless back less dress that stopped right below my ass. I walked to the bathroom and slipped it on. I grabbed 4 inch peep toe silver heels and slipped them on.

"Not dressed like that."

I rolled my eyes and turned to him placing hands on my hips. "Yes, I am."

"Are you sure?" He asked walking towards me slowly.

"Yes."

He pushed me against a wall and whispered, "Really?"

"I am going." I said pushing him off and going to my bathroom. I put on my red lipstick and curled my hair. Pulling my hair around my shoulders I popped my lips and turned around.

"Can I come?"

"No."

"Who's party is it?"

I looked away. "Jake's." I mumbled hopping he wouldn't catch the words.

"Going." he announced.

I sighed, "Fine."

"You don't want me there." he whispered looking down.

"No." I replied simply.

"Why?" he asked sounding hurt.

I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck and bit his ear lobe. "Because I want someone waiting for me when I get home."

"And miss out in you dancing it that dress? Hell no!"

"Good because I'm gonna need a ride home." I said giving him a cheeky smile.

"You owe me."

"I'll pay you later." I said winking.

"You better." he said winking back before smirking.

"Oh baby you know I will." I said grabbing a red leather jacket.

"Why red?"

"In case I have to beat some girls ass for hitting on what's mine." I growled glaring at the wall.

"I get so turned on when you get jealous. Are you sure we can't stay here?"

"Positive." I said as the door bell rang. I grabbed Eric's hand and pulled him out.

------------------------

Eric's P.O.V.

"Where is she?" I asked Sammy. I had lost Kayla a little over an hour ago when I went to the bathroom. We had been here for 2 hours and Kayla was already shit faced drunk.

"The back room."

"With the drugs?" Sammy nodded. I sighed and went to the back room. I found Kayla with 2 guys and Zaria. Kayla and Zaria where snorting cocaine.

"What the hell Kayla!?" I growled. She looked up giving me a smile before going back to what she was doing.

I went to her and grabbed her arm pulling her up. "Hey I wasn't done!" she shrieked fighting me to get down.

"Bye." I turned to the sober guys. "I will be back for you two later."

I walked out still dragging Kayla.

"Hey babe, want to go get a room?" asked a red haired girl. Kayla's head snapped up. Her eyes blood shot but she looked pissed. She ripped her arm from my grasp and hit the bitch in the face but she wasn't done. She knocked the girl out and kept going for it. When I told Kayla it was a turn on I wasn't kidding. I sighed and dragged her off the girl.

"Your defending her?" she hissed.

I leaned into her ear and whispered, "No I just wanna get you home. I wasn't kidding when I said it was a turn on." She giggled grabbed my hand and pulled me out yelling, "Peace nigga's!" she threw a peace sign and pulled me to the car.

"Princess I was kidding I don't want to get into your pants." I teased.

She leaned in and kissed behind my ear making me shiver. "You don't want me?" she asked pouting. I bit her bottom lip. She ran her hand down my chest to my crotch. She squeezed lightly and asked again. "You don't want me?"

"Kayla stop your drunk and high."

"I won't regret it."

"Yes you will."

"They say when your drunk your who you want to be but are too scared to be when your not drunk." she whispered folding her hand in her lap and staring at them. I sighed and drove her home. She got out and went inside. I followed her inside. She was in the kitchen her dress on the floor and she was drinking coffee rubbing her temples. I went and wrapped my arms around her waist. She leaned back closing her eyes.

"What's wrong baby?"

"I miss my baby." she said sighing.

"What?" I asked confused.

She untangled her self from my arms and went to her room. A second later she came out in a long t-shirt.

"Come here." she said walking to the couch. She sat down and crossed her legs. I laid in her lap and looked up at her.

"I miss my baby." she said again playing with my hair.

If I wasn't confused this would have turned me on. "What baby?"

"Gina, my sister."

"What happened between your dad and you?"

"He raped me and never got caught. He did it every night for a week but he was careful never to take my virginity. Then he would beat me when I refused. Then Gina was born. He quit raping me afraid my mom would find out but the beating didn't stop. Gina was 2 when my dad took her and left. My mom fought to get her back but the judge refused because my dad was dating her. When the case was closed my dad dumped the judge and moved on. Gina wasn't healthy and went to the hospital a lot. They went to New York to get the papers to let my mom have Gina. My dad doesn't want her anymore."

I felt bad for her. I leaned up and kissed her. "I'm sorry." I said pulling away. I pulled her into my arms and we drifted off into a deep sleep.

------------

Sorry this was short I was kinda blocked with this chapter. The next one will be amazing!