Chapter 5 - Clueless

Jessica p.o.v

I lyed down on my stomach as I went through my twitter feed. Hmm.. nothing new...

"JESSICAAAAA" I heard Jodie shout, it was more like her singing like a 2 year old. I don't even know. The door burst open and there was Jodie all glammed up. Okay I get she wants to impress Mr.Horan but seriously why so much glam!?

"JESSICA EW YOU LOOK DISGUSTING. WHY AREN'T YOU DRESSED!? ARE YOU FORGETTING WHAT IS TODAY!?'" Jodie practically lectured me, she lectures me more then my own mother. Wow.

I looked down at my outfit, I was wearing grey sweats and a dark grey full sleeve t-shirt with black socks. My hair was a complete mess and ideally I look like a girl who just went through a break up.

"Uh what is today...?" I asked nervously.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME JESS!? C'MON DON'T TELL ME YOU FORGOT ALLISON'S SURPRISE PARTY. UGH JESS, WHO'S FACE DO I BREAK? YOU'VE BEEN COOPED UP IN THIS ROOM SINCE... LIKE FOREVER!" I started laughing at her, eh I haven't had a good ol' laugh in quite while.

"Oh god Jodie. Sorry I just, I don't know found that funny" I said as I took a deep breath.

"Jess I'm really concerned about you. Who is bugging you? I mean yeah i get you 'dislike' One Direction but your never like this, you always fire back with sass"

I was just feeling a bit low for these past 2 days. I miss home and it's weird but I actually felt really offended when Liam said 'I would never be his type'. I don't know this wasn't my normal behaviour. But I felt the need to hide away from Liam because I felt like he would pick on me.

"Nothin' Jods. Just home sick" I felt bad for lying to my best friend but I didn't want her to start with her teasing.

"uh okay.... Let's get you ready"

She didn't seem convinced...

Jodie p.o.v

"Nothin' Jods. Just home sick" I know for a fact she wasn't home sick. If she was home sick her health would be worse then what it is right now.

I'm convinced enough that it has something to do with Liam. She's been avoiding him ever since that little scene that happened by the kitchen. Hmm maybe I should talk to him?

Today was Allisions birthday. Of course she knew there was a party for it because she wanted one. But she didn't know that there was an extra surprise coming for her aka her 2 best friends; Jess & I.

I'm so excited; I wore my black dress which is tight from the top and then flowy from the bottom. With black heels and curled hair. I did the smokey eye and put some lipgloss on and I put on random jewerally . I had to get Jess ready since she was being a bit moody. I'm still curious what is wrong with her. Meh.

"What do you want to wear?" I asked opening up her small suitcase. "Well whatever, this is why I asked you pick me out a damn outfit Jods" she did her famous 'rolling eyes' at me.

I threw her clothes around in the suitcase till one outfit certainly appealed my eyes. It was a cream lace skater skirt. Ooh this looks good, I added on white low cut converse since Jess would refuse to put heels on and picked out random braclets and a small necklace.

"Here you go" I passed her the outfit "do you want me to do your make up to?" I asked. "please?" someone's being lazy today.

Liam p.o.v

"Hey Liam" I looked up from my phone to see a smiling Niall.

"Hello Niall" I replied "why you so happy?"

"Me and Jodie are all good now" he squealed, aw.

"That's good, I'm ha-" I was cut of by Louis... "What do you mean you and Jodie are all good now!?" Louis asked walking into the kitchen, practically shouting.

.

Damn what's his problem?

"Uh me and Jodie are talking again..." Niall said awkwardly.

"For goodness sake!" with that he stomped off.

"Looks like you have a competition Nialler......." I muttered under my breath.

"Huh?" he asked raising his eyebrows. "nothing" I smiled at him. "Anyways I wanted to ask you, do you have any idea why Jess isn't talking to any of us? like I know she dislikes us but she completely stopped and she's not talking to Jodie either"

Ohh Jessica. Haven't heard of her in ages, ages as in 2 days. She hasn't been coming out of her room as much.. She's been here for 2 days.... Yeah whatever it is. I wonder what is wrong with her? She isn't missing me aye? Hahaha. Eh I don't care about her.

Jessica p.o.v

After some while of Jods fixing my face we were finally done. All ready and set to go. I couldn't wait to see Allison. It's been quite a while since we last met and now we finally get to see each other.

"Hey, I'm going to get my phone from my room be right back" Before I could even say anything she ran off. I rolled my eyes at her, glancing at my self in the mirror.

"Ohh hey there. You look hot" I turned around to see Liam leaning on the door frame. Damn I forget him for a hour and no he comes out of no where ready to bother me.

I decided not to give him an reaction because he wanted my attention and reaction. So hey why not ignore him. "Why are you ignorning me?" He asked clenching his fists together.

Damn.....

I still decided to ignore him. It wasn't to long till he was poking me.

Okay Jess keep calm and don't give a reaction....

He carried this on till 5 minutes and I seriously couldn't take it anymore.

"WHAT?" I exclaimed

"K jeez. Chill out. No need to be in your bitchy moods"

Bitchy mood

Oh Liam honey you do not realise what you got your self into.... Just wait for tonight at the party.. I'm going humiliate you soo bad...

I gave him my best smile before walking out.

Tonight's going to be good....

___________

Heyaa guys! Jessica here, tysm for the reads. it means a lot☺️

I'm going to be updating on Fridays instead of Thursdays now, sorry!

But if you enjoyed this chapter please vote, comment and share!

Thank you, love Jessica & Jodie x