🍀Miracle🍀

Mulai dari awal

" What's going on?" Taehyung said as he walked towards the two . The room was barely lit by the moonlight coming through window but it wasn't a problem for fairy eyes to see clearly in the low light .

Taehyung could see the angry hazel eyes looking at him but he ignored them and kept his eyes on Jungkook instead . Taehyung was trying to will Jungkook to get away from the shorter but Jungkook just glared at him with eyes that said you better not interfere right now.

Fuck! This idiot will end up scaring him away instead of solving anything. Taehyung thought because he knew Jungkook could do crazy things when he doesn't get things his way.

" If you don't want to tell us what we did wrong then don't but we are not going back without you . " Jungkook said refusing to back down.

" Why do you want me now? Aren't you two happy with the obstacle gone away ? Do you hate me so much that you have to hurt me again and again" Jimin spoke his voice starting to quiver slightly .

" Why would we hurt you Jimin we love you . You're a part of us , without you-"

" Shut up! just shut up . If you loved me that then you would have come to get me 2 years ago instead of leaving me alone to struggle on my own. You think you can just pick and throw me anytime you want ? I'm sorry to disappoint you but i'm not your dumb human anymore who you can play with the way you like" Jimin spat through clenched teeth as he tried to push the taller away from him but the other boy was just too strong .

" We didn't come for 2 years because we could not enter here without your permission . A royal needs a personal invitation from the royals of Dawn court to enter these lands. We could only enter here when we get an invitation signed by you or an invitation by you in anyway" Taehyung spoke calmly and Jimin looked at him with a shocked expression.

He felt so dumb . He still didn't know so many things about his own place and he was a few hours away from being the king.

" That still doesn't prove how you two made me hear everything that night like you were telling me that I am an intruder and I should just leave . I don't know why the gods played this joke on me by making me a mate of two perfect for each other princes but you showed me how big of an idiot I was to fall for you and believe you will accept someone like me." Jimin said in a cracked voice his eyes turning back to soft brown as tears started to fill his eyes. The two boys stared at him dumbfounded still processing what the other boy just said.

"Just leave please, you're hurting me. I can't do this anymore" Jimin said and looked at Jungkook with such sad eyes that the black haired boy almost felt like killing himself. He never wanted to see that look on Jimin's face.

Jungkook pulled Jimin into his chest and hugged him tightly knocking the breath out of short boy. Taehyung ran forward and joined the hug making a Jimin sandwich.

" I was just trying to protect you Jiminie. I didn't know you would end up getting hurt instead. I'm sorry for deciding everything for you instead of asking you but we love you . You are not a mistake , you're the most beautiful miracle that happened to us. " Jungkook said into the shorter's neck and kissed it softly .

" You complete us , we loved you even before knowing we are mates. Never think that we are doing all this because we are forced to do it. We love you so much that we were scared of hurting you back then and ended up hurting you even more thinking we were protecting you." Taehyung spoke as he pressed his cheek against the shorter boy's head .

" Please forgive us, Jiminie. We cant live with a part of our hearts despising us " Taheyung said and pulled away so did Jungkook .They looked at Jimin to find him crying his eyes out silently .

" Please don't cry , I love you " Taehyung whispered showering Jimin's face with small kisses and saying I love you with every peck making the smaller giggle in process .

" You guys are idiots , I hate you " Jimin sobbed and smiled at the same time making his eyes and nose run at the same time . The two boys smiled at his cute face and Jungkook wiped the tears away from his face along with his runny nose.

" You know he loves you when he wipes your tears , but he's a keeper when he wipes your nose" Taehyung joked and Jungkook smirked at him.

" No! Don't you dare touch me with that hand" Taehyung screamed as the younger lifted his hand towards him.

" So since Jimin was angry at us because you fucked me and not him. should we make it up to him?" Jungkook joked and Jimin glared at him looking like a cute hamster .

" Don't say it like that or Jimin will execute you when he becomes the king " Taehyung said as he pulled Jimin by side hugging his closely to his side.

" But on a serious note we should make it up to him. What do you say Jiminie?" Taehyung said and Jimin blushed into a deep shade of red hiding his face into the taller's chest .

.

.

.

.

.

Did you think I would let them be sad bitches forever?

btw smut or skip?

Thanks for reading <3

Thanks for voting in previous chapters:
kherwalnitu
SugaKookie_and_Tae
tagyourit23
jasmineparkjasmine
HeartfiliaMio
MrsMillardNullings
glowingfears

I'm sorry if i left someone out, and please let me knwo if you don't like to be tagged.