Room mates

A/N so, I'm back, I'm not dead. I still need ideas for this book, also give Starlyssa  and Anime_Trash111  some ideas for her book, 'together by music' (I think) as she has no ideas. Up above is the layout of the dorm rooms roughly.

On with the story!
.............................................................................................................................................

Hanji POV

I walk towards my new dorm. I look around the halls, seeing it's close to one of the many theatres that our school has.
"78, 79, 80, ooo 81! Here I am"
I grab the piece of paper from my pocket, which has a key attached to it. I take the key, and put it into the key hole, and with a 'click' it opens to reveal my new dorm, with 2 suitcases inside.
( ~ = inside the characters head)
~Strange, this suitcase looks like Erwin's, maybe someone has the same suitcase as him, maybe~
I go over to my suitcase and bring it over to one of the chested draws and I start to put my clothes inside. I go and grab some more of my clothes, and notice a key ring on the suitcase (the one that looks like Erwin's), my eyes widen.
"I gave this to Erwin for Christmas last year!"

-time skip brought to you by Levi's smile-

I hear shouting from the dorm next door. I wonder who that could be?

"THE HELL U DOIN HERE?!"
" this is my dorm"
"Tch"
(A/N I wonder who that is 🤔)

Wwwhhhhhhaaaaaaaattttttttt????? That was Levi's voice, and someone else's.
I continue to listen in on the conversation.
I soon realise that the new kid that Levi was looking at earlier, Levi and Erwin were all in the room next door.
I have an idea!
I walk out of the room, locking the door behind me. I walk to the room next door (A/N I don't know if I have said, but hanji's room is next to another hallway, that is why there isn't a room on the left of the room (if you face towards the room) )
I stand in front of the door, before I start pounding on the door like a crazy person.

"OI Stop that you brat!!"

"NOO can do Mr Grumpy pants!"

"Shitty glasses what are you doing here?!" he asks while yanking the door open.

"I'm your next door neighbour Grumpy."

"Oh-"

I cut him off by walking into his room, with both Erwin and that new kid staring at me.

"Woah you really do like black huh" (Black is a shade not a colour)

"Hanji what are you doing here?" Asked a certain big eyebrowed man

"Heard some noise from my dorm next door, specifically Levi using his special sound. So I came over to check things out. So why are you here?" I ask the tall man, as I have to look up at him.

"Levi asked me to help him unpack, as apparently he can't" Erwin says, looking down at the all so short Levi.

"I didn't say that...."

Erwin walks over to me, leaning close to my ear and whispers "it's actually because he was scared that he would be alone with his new crush while he unpacked"

I look over at Levi, a wide creepy smile spread across my face at what Erwin just told me. "So the big, I mean short and strong Levi is scared of a first year? I could never imagine the day" I say, looking up at the roof, before moving towards the door, knowing what Levi's next move was before he did it.

"Why you little-"

"I should be calling you the little one!" I shout as I run out of the dorm, lightning fast unlock my dorm's door, enter the dorm, then close the door, pushing all my body weight onto the door, so a certain shortie couldn't open it.

"FOUR EYES!!!" OPEN THE DOOORR!!" I hear.

"Nope!"

"Tch" I hear as I then hear him leave, I look through the small peep hole in the door, soon seeing Erwin there, I unlock the door quickly, letting Erwin in before closing and locking the door before Levi notices I opened it.

I look over at Erwin, he looks at me, and we both instantly start laughing, not too long after we hear Levi yell "SHUT THE HELL UP FOUR EYES, MR. EYEBROWS!!" That was the cue for the both of us to laugh until we couldn't breathe.

"We should unpack"

"Yeah"

———————————————————————————————————————————————

A/N welcome to the end of this chapter, at the moment I'm in a mini writers block, so give me any suggestions.

Remember to vote, comment, and suggest ideas for both myself and Anime_Trash111