"you want to eat here or at the office's cafe?"

"can we eat there? I didn't bring any drinks" ask Tee.

"of course we can. Let's go" Tae takes his phone and wallet, he also brings the meal boxes with him.

Tae use another hands to hold Tee's hand and they walk together holding hands to the cafe. Tee smiles shyly towards Tae colleagues that greets Tae. Some of them are surprised too watching them holding hands but they are more surprised to see Tae's happy and smiley face. Tae never smile this happy before.

Tee prepares the food and Tae can't help to drool at the sight. All of the foods look delicious.

"what you want to drink?" ask Tae to Tee, he is ready with his wallet.

"erm, mineral water and apple juice"

"that's all?" Tae asks to confirm, Tee commonly needs something to eat after meals, he needs his dessert.

"erm, ice cream and pudding?" ask Tee shyly.

"what type of pudding?" ask Tae again with a smile. Tee thinks hard at that question.

"anything as long as it's cold" answer Tee back.

"right away your highness" Tae went to the counter to make his order. He even adds cheese cake because he knows Tee will crave something with cheese after he done with his ice cream.

Tae come back after make their orders and starts to eat. Tee just watch Tae eat with a happy smile on his face.

"eat some baby" Tae feed Tee and Tee accepts it.

None if them realise that they are the center of attention in the cafe. They are in their own world. People who knows Tae can't believe their eyes that they can see Tae laugh and treats a person gently.

Tae wipes Tee's lips with his thumb, Tee a bit surprised and look at Tae but Tae just shrugs his shoulder and continue to eat. No, there is no stain or food on Tee's lips, Tae just wants to do it, he learned from movies how to be romantic. Sigh. Face palmed.

They eat and chat happily until the lunch time almost finished. Tee pack the meal box back and eat cleans the cheesecake. He likes it so much.

"Phi Tae, this is the best cheesecake I've ever eat. I hope we can use it as our wedding cake" said Tee, he really like the cheesecake and Tae take note to ask about the baker later. Whatever Tee wants Tae will provide it.

"you sure, this cake look simple. Is it that good?" ask Tae a bit curious. Tee loves cheesecake and he have seen Tee eat lots of cheesecake everywhere they go, but this is the first time Tee praise a delicious cheesecake.

"Yes phi. I really like it. I'm sorry I finished it alone" Tee feels guilty because there is no more for Tae to taste it. Tae chuckles and caresa Tee's cheek.

"it's okay baby, I can buy it if I want to eat it" said Tae and Tee's smile is back.

Tae excuse himself to go to the rest room. Tee walks to the counter, he wants to order the cake more. He wants to share it with his friends at the gym. He wants to visit the gym to give the wedding invitations.

"erm, I only has this much. How many cheesecake I can buy?" Tee doesn't has money with him except the balance from before. He doesn't has jobs and Tae always pay when they are out.

The waiter found Tee is really cute, she counts the money and it's only enough to buy two cheesecakes.

"You can buy two sir, but I can give one extra. So you will get three" said the waiter cheerfully.

Tee's happy face drops, that's not enough for everyone. Kimmon has more than three workers.

"should I lend from Phi Tae?" ask Tee to himself. He really wants to buy it for his friends and he wants to take it home to. There are more left. The cheesecakes are made in small cups like cupcakes but not cute like cupcakes, it looks normal and blank.

The waiter turns her head and realise Tae sign something. She understands that Tae wants her to let Tee buys whatever he wants.

"how much you want sir?" ask the waiter, if she has money, she also will buy to Tee, who can look at Tee's sad face?

"forty" answer Tee sadly, he can affords three, so far from forty. He is really sad.

"how you want to pack it, forty together or make twenty, twenty?" ask the waiter again.

"eh, but I've no money. Sorry" Tee apologies and wants to walk away but the waiter stop him.

"It's okay, Mr. Tae already paid for it. Please wait for a moment" the waiter busied herself to pack the cakes.

Tee turns to Tae and he knows Tae pretends didn't see him. Tee smiles and walks to Tae.

"Thank you phi" said Tee really grateful. Tae pulls Tee and holds Tee's waist.

"everything for you baby" said Tae and Tee smiles more widely.

"I'm going to work and pay you back" Tae nods his head, he doesn't want to repeat the same arguments with Tee. If Tee wants to pay ot back then he will take it and put in their savings. They can use the money later on.

"this is your order sir. Please come again" said the waiter and Tee smiles happily. He said thank you and holds both of the box.

"where are you going after this?"

"Phi Kim's gym. I want to give our wedding cards and I want they to have this cakes. It's yummy!" Tae just smile, as long as Tee is happy. That's all matters.

"how are you going there?"

"grandma told Phi Tann to drive me today" Tann is the driver of Mrs Wanda.

"okay, be careful and call me when you are done. I will fetch you and maybe you can sleep at our house tonight. They miss you too"

"okay! I will tell grandma. I'm going phi. Have a nice day and work sincerely. Sends my regard to Phi Rina." Tee hugs Tae a three seconds and skips to the lift. He can't wait to meet his friends.

# another two chapters left, thank you for reading everyone.
-Lots Of Love-