windows

Kyliah's POV

I left the house and got in my car speeding to the restaurant. I saw his smug car. I got out and grabbed my bat. I took the bat and swung it hard core to his left headlight. I took out the other one. I wanted to fuck his car up so bad he wouldn't be able to drive. I took out his backlights. I slashed all four of his tires with my pocket knife. I got all his side windows and then I went for the big mama. The front window. I smashed that bitch in. I made sure all the glass was on his dashboard. I stuck my hand through a broken window and opened it. I slashed all his seats but on his driver's seat I carved "the things that I would do to you in just a couple seconds" he knows what it means. I exited his car. I had blood all over my hands from the glass but it was worth every cut. I threw my bat in my car and hopped in. I looked at my clock and started my car. I drove out of the parking lot. Oh did I forget to mention I was wearing a ski mask. I'm not that stupid to smash his car in public. Wanna identify me by my bat? Try finding it. Cuts on my hands? Broke my mirror. License plate? Before i got here i parked and put black tape over it.Ya I know I'm smart. I drove around the block where there are no cameras and ripped the tape off. Then I drove home. I got out of my car running to my house so I could heal my cuts. I snatched off my mask and opened my door. I threw my mask on the counter and grabbed a hand towel. Yah I was spilling hella blood everywhere. I just squoze my hand.

Ky- you fuck with bum ass people and this is what happens. i swore he was different but of course i failed to see through his fuckery. i sure know how to pick em.

I went to walk to my room to grab my first aid kit but once I walked in my living room I saw the people I've been seeing a whole lot of today.

Ky- well you all are quite persistent
eth- oh my gosh. Are you okay
Ky- blood is running from my hand onto my living room floor and I have to deal with you. Life has never been better.
Carter- you never fail with the sarcasm.
Ky- That's my super power.

Cam's POV

Ethan grabbed her hand. She just used her other less scuffed up hand to remove his.

Ky- I'm good.
Cam- you sure.
Ky- I'll always be good. its a little scratch.
Grayson- or a disgusting gash
Jack- please just let us help you
Ky- I can help myself
Johnson- you can't push us away forever
Ky- is that challenge?
Cam- can you please be a fucking adult?!
Ky- sure. What do you wanna talk about? Politics, global warming, or the economy?
Cam- I can't win with you
Ky- no you can't. You know why?  Because you're a loser.
Jack- look we just wanna know why you're always angry?
Ky- like in general? or right now?
Eth- general.
Ky- any reason any teenage girl's mad. I met a guy he fucked me over I'm mad. End of story
Johnson- nah it's deeper than that. Way deeper.
Ky- Is this all you have to do today? Analyze a teenage girl and her obvious daddy issues?
Cam- I know your dad was a dick bu-
Ky- my dad was not a dick. he wasn't a saint but he's all I've got so watch your mouth
Cam- I know your dad wasn't the best but what about mom?
Ky- Gina is not my mother. My mother was a crackwhore who overdosed at my 14th birthday party but not before she sold my cake.
Cam- See these are the things I need to know so I can be more sensitive towards them.
Ky- I don't want you to be sensitive about them. I don't give a fuck about her and her now picture perfect life with her real estate agent husband and their perfect baby girl. She named her Kyliah. She said it was like a repeat button. Only thing is you don't get to repeat. You don't get to take back selling your daughters anti depressants, passing out drunk at a PTA meeting, or if that's not bad enough how about hiding your drugs in her backpack.

Ky's POV

I said alot. I didn't expect to even say all that. That was weird.

Ky- but like I said I don't care. she's a bitch anyway.