Chapter 1- Finn

*In Finn's Castle*

      Finn walked down the icy pathway that led to the throne room. His parents had told him they had some important news to share. As he opened the door, he spoke:
"Wow, you should see your faces. Did someone die?"
His father chuckled while his mother rolled her eyes.
"Finn, your mother and I have decided that we will be sending you to a new school, that is more suitable to your academic intelligence. It is a school for Royals with powers, just like you."
"Um okay," he replied. It wasn't that big of a deal, since he didn't have many friends anyway. Although he would miss his sister, Snow, as she was his best friend. It was hard to make friends when you were locked up in a castle all day. So, in a way this was a way for him to make friends, that was a win in his book. Finn said goodbye and headed to his room.

         Finn entered his icy room and looked for a suitcase to use to pack. Pictures were hung on the glass-like walls that stretched about fifteen feet high. There was a trunk behind his king sized, regal looking bed. There wasn't much he could think of packing. Just some clothes, toiletries, and some basic items. Oh, and his guitar.

When he was done packing, he started heading out of the room, until he saw a picture of him and his sister riding their horses, Clover and Jasmine, together

When he was done packing, he started heading out of the room, until he saw a picture of him and his sister riding their horses, Clover and Jasmine, together.  He grabbed it and quickly shoved it in his case. Now he was ready.
Finn walked toward the stables to say goodbye. He wouldn't see Clover for a while. Who knows how long he would be gone? As he walked up, he noticed Snow grooming Jasmine in the far side of the stables. Perfect, he could do two goodbyes in one. Snow's face lit up when he walked in.
"How's my snowflake?" he asked giving her a huge hug.
"Sad that your leaving"
"Me too Snow, me too"
Finn and Snow talked for a while, promising to write every week. Finn said a heartbreaking goodbye to Clover and headed to his limo.
The driver was waiting, as he climbed in the car. His bag was tossed in the back and before he knew it his view was replaced from his parents waving to a dark night. He hugged his guitar to his chest, hoping this wasn't a bad idea.