suddenly two costumers walked in, one looking for new wheels and another looking for a new board. "i got it," fuckshit said before he stood up and walked over to the other side of the display case. meanwhile everyone else stayed watching the skate video until the door opened and a bell rang signaling someone had walked in. rosy was the only person who bothered to see who came in and was met with a boy, possibly younger then ruben with brown locks and piercing blue eyes.

he hung by the door for a second before he moved towards the shirt rack and began looking through it. rosy kept her eyes on him until fourthgrade spoke, "can we play would you rather?" he asked making the girl's eyes snap to his. rosy shrugged and looked to ruben who also shrugged. "fuck it," ray said. "okay, well would you rather have toes for fingers or fingers for toes?" he asked making ray roll his eyes. "that was probably the worst would you rather i've ever heard." ray said making fourthgrade shrug.

"okay well what about, would you rather suck your dads dick or eat your mom out?" he asked making rosy and ray look at each other with raised eyesbrows. "what the fuck." the two said in sync as they looked at the boy.

"oh my gosh, what kind of conversation is this bro?" ray asked earning a, "i don't know." from a laughing ruben. suddenly ray turned towards fuckshit, "fuckshit," he called. "what's up?" fuckshit asked as he continued helping the customer with his wheels.

"would you rather suck yo dad's dick or eat your mom out?" ray asked making fuckshit raise his eyebrows. "you would suck your dads dick right?" fourthgrade asked. "shit my moms pussy probably been everywhere so if i gotta give my dad head then i'm giving him head." rosy admitted making all the boys turn to her with wide eyes. "no, shut the fuck up rosy. whatever i'm doing i'm drugging one of them motherfuckers. i'm not gonna say who but i'mma drug one of them motherfuckers, till they sleep-" he started saying before fourthgrade cut him off.

"you're gonna rape your parents?" he asked earning a, "huh?" from fuckshit. "fuckshit that's like, rape." rosy said making fuckshit laugh. "i'd rather rape one of my parents then to consciously-" he said before ray interrupted him. "yo what the fuck." the boy said as fuckshit began speaking, "i'm not trippin. life or death. fuck it i just raped my parents- or one of them." he said making everyone break out into laughter including the boy with the blue eyes who had been listening to their conversation.

"hey for real i'm not coming back here again." the customer said as he finished making his board which made rosy laugh. "see ya'll n****s scaring off customers." fuckshit said. ray sat up in his seat before speaking, "this is not an accurate representation of what we usually talk about." he told the customer. "ya'll are bad for business my n****," fuckshit said making the group of skaters just laugh.

"is there anyway we can just forget i even asked? i feel really weird now." fourthgrade asked making rosy laugh. "oh hell no," ray said with a smile. after that all the customers had left but the blue eyed boy who was now looking at some magazines on the glass display which allowed fuckshit to join the teens in watching the skate video. ray and fuckshit shared a couch while rosy and fourthgrade shared the other. meanwhile, ruben sat on the floor and looked at the tv with happiness in his eyes.

"yo, these n****s are in paris, eating nice dinners, staying in nice hotels." ray said as fuckshit toke a sip from a new beer he had gotten. he offered some to rosy who happily accepted despite her hangover before he muttered, "i've been to france before, them n****s are assholes." he said before ray spoke again, "yea but you went with yo parents like, what if that was us?" he asked which caught the attention of the blue eyed boy.