Chapter 1: What About the Future?

Hello readers! I bring you the first chapter! I will try to update frequently, so be sure to check up on this story a lot! I'm mostly going to do 3rd person POV because its easiest for me.

Disclaimer! Danganronpa is not mine, and neither is any anime I might mention later on.

Slowly, Shuichi Saihara opened his eyes. He felt something warm curled up next to him, he turned to meet the sight of his girlfriend, Kaede Akamatsu. He smiled, and moved some of her bangs out of the way, kissing her forehead.

Slowly, the blonde opened her eyes, "Morning..." she yawned. "Morning... thankfully I don't have work today..." The detective mentioned. Kaede shook her head, "Neither do I." Shuichi chuckled. "Then how about we go out somewhere today?" He suggested. The blonde thought for a moment and then nodded cheerfully.

Slowly they both hopped out of bed, growing a bit cold without each other's warmth. The two got dressed into something casual, and went out to the kitchen. Kaede sat down while Shuichi cooked eggs and pancakes for breakfast.

~~ A few hours later it is now evening ~~

"Ready to go Kaede?" Shuichi asks, putting on his hat, Kaede walked up to the door to join her boyfriend, "Yep!" She chirped. Slowly, Shuichi opened the door, and walked out of their small house with his beloved Kaede.

"So, where do you think we should go first Kaede?" Shuichi asked, Kaede thought for a moment, "The cafe sounds nice, what do you think Shuichi?" The dark haired male hesitated a bit, "A-As long as there aren't as many people there" he said, shyly.

Shuichi had grown more shy since the killing games began, and preferred not to be in public places too much. Though, soon enough, the two found their selves at the cafe. It didn't really seem crowded, so they decided to enter. Kaede ordered for the both of them, since she was the extrovert out of the two.

They both got seated down at a table for two, and started to speak for an hour or so, then Shuichi brought something, "Kaede, do you ever think about our future?" Kaede thought for a small moment, "Hmm, yeah sometimes. Why do you ask?" Kaede blinked, wondering why the dark haired male brought it up all of a sudden. 

Shuichi chuckled a bit asking himself why he asked the question, "Well, I've just been thinking about it more lately."  he sighed, it had gotten a little late. "You wanna head back?" Kaede asked, Shuichi nodded.

The couple got up from their seats, payed, and left. They found themselves back at their house, and decided to watch a movie together. They relaxed on the couch, watching the anime 'Wolf children.' a beautiful anime about the struggles of being a single mother of two children. (I, the author recommend you watch this movie too, its wonderful.) 

Kaede soon fell asleep, her head rested on Shuichi's shoulder. He chuckled, softly kissing the beautiful blonde. He shut off the movie, and carried her to their bed. Shuichi climbed in with her, watching his beloved Kaede sleep, and soon drifted off to sleep himself.

End of chapter one! I'll start working on chapter two now! Please leave suggestions for me to read! Also, please notify me of any typos, thank you!