Chapter 3: Kings Cross Station

Eva's POV

Remus Lupin pushed his eleven year old goddaughter over to a brick wall between platforms nine and ten, her trolley resting about three feet away from it. Eva eyed the wall with an anxious look, biting her bottom lip.

"Is this it?" Inquired the petite redhead, "The one that I have to," She noticeably gulped, "run through?" Her face contorted into a look filled with worry as she imagined the things that could go wrong if she ran into a real wall, instead of the charmed Hogwarts express gate.

"Of course it is," The graying werewolf replied, "But don't worry, I had to run through it in all of my seven years at Hogwarts and nothing ever happened, and now I get to do it with you! My favorite goddaughter."

"But I'm your only goddaughter," Eva giggled.

"That's why you're my favorite," He said, sending his kind grin towards her. "Are you ready?" He finally asked.

"As I'll ever be," She replied, not missing a beat.

The two wizards simultaneously started running towards the wall, disappearing into another world, one filled with magic spells and magical potions and new friends.

Neville's POV

"What if I forgot something, or if I get hurt, Gran, I wouldn't know what to do then!" The nervous boy perseverated as he was led through the crowded station by the old women beside him.

"You'll be fine, Neville. Remember, I've gone to hogwarts myself, and sent off your father." She comforted, getting noticeably quieter as she mentioned her son.

"Do you, do you think that they'd be proud of me, my parents. I just, I wish that they could be here, with me," Mumbled the eleven year old, his eyes looking up at his grandmother, filled with curiosity and sadness.

The old women looked at her grandson with sorrow in her eyes, wishing that he didn't have to live in the situation they were in. "Your parents," She started, parking the boy's trolley in front of the platform nine and three quarters wall, "They would be so proud. They always wanted to see their child go off to Hogwarts, the school that they met at, you know. Before you ask, they definitely would not care if you got into slytherin, hufflepuff, gryffindor, or ravenclaw. Even if they can't see you right now, they will always be proud of you." Finished the old women. "Now go," She said, pushing Neville up to the wall, "Go make some memories, Neville Longbottom, just please don't get into too much trouble!"

Neville broke into a jog, vanishing through the wall into the place where this magical journey of friendship, sibling, bravery and loyalty starts.

A/N: I'm going to try and update every week for now, but if I miss a few please don't be mad. I've never written s Wattpad story before so just know that I am trying. Thanks for reading!