"Yes, I am," A tear slides down her cheek and I wipe it off with my thumb. "I'm going to punish you because you need to be taught a lesson, not because I want to."

She gets on the floor with me and hugs me tightly. "I so so sowwy, Daddy."

"I know, Princess. You're still my good girl, yeah? It was only your actions that were bad." I tell her and kiss her neck a few times as she nods. I stand up, lifting her up with me and keeping her in my arms. 

"Now, you two need to clean up while we discuss the rest of your punishment," Sam tells them. 

They both say 'yes sir' to him and I set Rose down, kissing her head before tapping her ass and sending her off to work. We walk downstairs and I go straight for my beer bottle, drinking it all in one final swig. 

"So what are you thinking for punishments?" Sam asks me, sitting down on the couch. 

"If it was only the mess, I would stick to cleaning and timeout." I say and look down at the bottle before setting it down. "But they painted the fucking wall! That's not going to come off easily, if it does at all." 

"Yeah. I agree," He says and looks up at the stairs. "So what then?"

"I think for Rose I'm just going to have to stick to taking things away. I want to start her training and I don't want to hurt her too much on the first few nights just in case." I explain. "I'll probably just take a few things away. Like all her art stuff."

I fall onto the couch and Sam chuckles. "Well if they get different punishments they're gonna be pissed. It's your house so it's your call, dude."

Nodding, I let out a sigh and turn on the TV, waiting for the girls to come down.  

~~ 

Rosie's POV

Daddy was so mad. I just knew it. I could hear him yell about the paint on the walls. 

"Sowwy bout all this," Sarah says, passing me some of my stuffies for me to organised on the shelf. 

"Don't be. I made the mess too," I tell her with a smile. "Besides, I'm not the only one getting in trouble so I'm okay." 

She laughs softly and we continue to clean up the room, ending with us both frowning at the paint on the wall. 

"I have to say, out of everything we did that probably pissed them off the most," She remarks. 

"Agreed," I frown. "Welp, I guess we should go and receive our punishments now."

"Yeah," She pouts and we head downstairs. Daddy and Sam were sitting on the couch, some game on. I didn't pay any attention to sports. Daddy was sitting with his legs spread and his arm resting on his leg, holding a beer bottle. Instead of trying to make him move to sit on his lap, I kneel in between his legs by his feet. 

"Do you not wanna sit up here?" Daddy asks me, putting his free hand on my head and running his fingers through my hair. I shake my head and yawn softly, placing my head against his knee. 

"Do you two want to know what your punishments are?" Sam asks and I look at him and see Sarah sitting on his lap. We both nod and I look up at Daddy. 

"Alright, Rose, you'll be painting over the painted areas in your room - " Daddy starts but I gasp as an idea pops in my head. 

"Can I change the color of my room, Daddy?!" I exclaim excitedly, raising my head up and grinning happily. 

"After what you did do you think you deserve that?" He asks with a raised eyebrow and a smirk. 

"I think you love me enough to let me," I say sweetly, batting my eyelashes. 

Sarah and Sam both burst out laughing and Daddy grins, shaking his head at me. He pulls me up onto his lap and tickles my sides making me laugh. 

"And I think you're crazy, little one," Daddy says, kissing my cheek after a minute of tickling me. I giggle and kiss his cheek in response. "Lets get back to punishments and not rewards, yeah?"

"Yeah. Sowwy, Daddy," I smile and lean my head on his shoulder. He pulls my legs up so my knees were bent and he places his hand on my thigh. 

"Mmhm," he smirks. "Now, both of you will have your art things taken away for two weeks. Also, no TV for three days."

"Yes, Sir," Sarah and I both say.

"Good girls," Daddy praises and Sam kisses Sarah's cheek.

"We should be getting home," Sam says and he stands up with Sarah in his arms.

"Alright. I'll see you tomorrow at work," Daddy says, placing me on the couch and walking to the door.

"Bye!" I yell from my seat and Sarah yells it back with a giggle.

Daddy comes back in and kisses my head.

"I don't feel like cooking. Pizza?"