Chapter Six

Mulai dari awal

I take my Stitch stuffie and walk upstairs as well, going to my room. I go to my bookshelf and look through it, trying to find a book. Daddy had told me at one point that there was a library in the basement if I ever wanted to look through it but I hadn't gotten around to before now. I walk downstairs, Stitch and my new panda in my arms. 

I get downstairs and see three doors. I open the one on the right and see a bunch of couches, a giant screen, a coffee table, and a huge bookshelf filled with movies and board games. I make a mental note to have Daddy and I watch a movie down here sometime. 

I go to the door on the right and open it. I was met with the walls being covered in books. There were couches, chairs and a table in front of a fireplace. There was a later that was available to reach the top shelf of the book collection. I didn't want to risk falling and getting hurt because I knew Daddy wouldn't be able to help me. I still decide to walk around for a while and search through all the books that I could reach. 

After about an hour of searching, I finally finish looking through the books and walk back out of the library. My eyes catch sight of the black door at the end of the hall. I walk over to it and try to open it but it was locked. 

"Baby doll! Where are you?" I hear Daddy yell from upstairs. I turn around and run upstairs, seeing Daddy standing in the living room. He turns and smiles at me before I grab his hand and drag him back downstairs to the room. "Princess, what are you doing?" 

I didn't answer him since I had my paci in my mouth still. Daddy and I stop outside of the door and I point to it, letting him know I wanted in. 

"Princess..." He trails off and bends down, lightly pulling my paci out of my mouth. "This room is special. If you want to go in there, there are rules that you must follow and things you have to be okay to do. If you want to learn, tell me and I'll explain everything." 

"I wanna learn, Daddy!" I say excitedly, bouncing on my toes. 

He chuckles softly, "Alright baby." He opens the door and my mouth drops open as I look inside. Just then his phone rings. He looks down at it and sighs. 

"Look around and I'll answer your questions in a minute," Daddy says before answering his call. "Jackson Black." 

I walk into the room, my eyes trying to take everything in. There was a bed on the other side of the room, one with a grey sheet and two grey pillows. The frame had poles sticking up with cuffs on each of them. There was a giant mirror behind the bed that seemed to be apart of the wall. Across from the bed was a metal cage and beside that, there was a wooden 'X' with cuffs on it as well. 

On the wall beside me there was a closet where the doors must have been removed. The shelves inside all had stuff on them. There were sex toys of all kinds. Handcuffs, all kinds of clamps,  bunch of different vibrators, and all different dildos. We had been taught about all of these things at the academy. Beside it, there was a bar hanging by a chain with clips that could have things hanging on it. And there were plenty of things hung up. There were paddles of all different shapes and sizes, a ton of different whips, a couple of canes, a few chains, and some ropes. 

There was a chest on the other side of the closet but to be honest I was afraid to open it. Daddy had everything he would ever need to punish me. I turn and see Daddy standing there, watching me. When our eyes meet, he walks over to the bed and sits down. 

"Come here, Princess," He says softly, patting his lap. I walk over to him and take my seat on his lap. 

"Yes, sir?" I ask him and I lean against him as he rubs my back. 

"Do you have any questions for me?" He questions back and kisses my head. 

"This is a playroom, right?" 

"Yes, baby. It's our playroom."

"And you're going to punish me in here?" 

"Only if I need to, baby. But you've been a good girl. I don't think you need to be punished right now. Do you?" 

"No Daddy." 

"Good girl," He kisses my head and I smile. "Now, I'm going to explain some things and then I'll give you the rules for in here, okay?" 

"Otay," I say and then rearrange myself on his lap so that I'm straddling his lap. 

"This room, is a safe place for both of us to rid ourselves of our desires. When we are in here whatever I say goes. There will be no arguing of any kind or there will be punishments. If you ever don't like something I'm doing or if I reach a limit for you, there will be a safeword for you to use. After every session, there will be aftercare. Sometimes, I might want certain things but if I think they could be to much I'll ask you before I start. Most of the time I'll make sure you know what will happen until I feel that we've moved past that. How does that sound? Any questions?" 

"It sounds good, Daddy. And, no. No questions." I tell him and he nods, pressing his lips to mine in a soft kiss. 

"Now, get up and open the chest. There is a piece of paper in there the I want you to grab," Daddy says. I get up and feel a soft smack on my bottom as I walk away. I do as he told me to and then come back and take my place on his lap again while holding the paper and letting out a yawn. "Read them and then it's time for your nap, little one." 

I do as told and start reading, 

Playroom Rules

1) What Daddy says ALWAYS goes. 

2) If you ever don't like something Daddy does, tell Daddy.

3) You will be expected to know what everything is for when Daddy tells you to get something for him. 

4) You must be naked and in position when Daddy enters the room.

5) You must not speak until you are told to do so.

6) If a limit gets pushed and you want everything to stop, use safeword. Other words will be ignored. 

Safe word decided by you : ________

"What's the safe word, Daddy?" I ask as I finish reading and look up at him. 

"That's up to you, chose something," He answers and hands me a pen. 

"Ummm... Bubble!" I exclaim as I think of it. They had explained the meaning of safe words at the academy and that its good to chose something that isn't used a lot. 

He chuckles and takes the paper and pen, writing it down. I let out another yawn and Daddy chuckles. 

"Lets get you to bed, baby girl."