Chapter 1

"You will be late, Joy! You have like 30 minutes to get ready

"You will be late, Joy! You have like 30 minutes to get ready. Hurry your ass up!" Irene yelled. She is my cousin and we share an apartment together.

"Okay! I am up. No need to scream so early in the morning. Geez!".

"It is 12:15 in the afternoon, you idiot".

"What?! Why didn't you wake me up sooner?!". I rushed out of bed and hurriedly went to the bathroom to wash my face and teeth.

"I just came home from class to find you sleeping. So how is it my fault? I checked your phone and your battery turns out to be dead".

"Shit, I forgot to charge my phone". I came out of the bathroom and went to my closet. I picked a bright orange turtleneck, blue skinny jeans, white Nike shoes and a black coat. I quickly changed into my outfit. I just put my hair in a messy bun and decided to go out with makeup free. Before I left our apartment, I grabbed my schoolbag and an apple.

 Before I left our apartment, I grabbed my schoolbag and an apple

(This is what her outfit looks like, minus the bag).

I didn't bring my phone since it was dead. I can surely survive a day without my cellphone. I finally arrived at my school and quickly parked the car.  I tried to finish an apple very fast.

Spotting my friends, I ran over to them. I threw an apple in the garbage near us.

"So late, Joy?" Jennie asked.

"Speaking of that, we should head over to our class now, I don't want to be yelled at" Seulgi groaned.

So we hurriedly got to our class while explaining how my afternoon went. Luckily, our professor, Mr. Lee came a little bit after us. We got to our seats. I can see all the boys gawking at us.

"Omo! Joy seriously looks so pretty even without makeup!"

"Joy's fashion is killing it today! Her body is so hot."

"Seulgi and Jennie look so cool!"

"Silence! I am going to give you handouts and I want you to work in a pair of three" yelled by Mr.Lee.

Seulgi, Jennie and I immediately paired up. For the next two and a half hours, we completed the handouts and gave it in before we left the class.

Jennie and I went to our second class without Seulgi since she have a different class from us. I hate this class, this class is so boring and so long. It's a 4 hours class which mainly consist of taking notes and listening to our professor.

Classes are finally over for the day. Jennie texted our other friends to come to eat with us. Seulgi, Rosé, Sana, and Wendy later came over. We decided to eat at a bbq grill restaurant. Rosé, Seulgi, and I with my car. Jennie, Sana, and Wendy went together to Wendy's car.

On the way there, we literally blasted music very loudly and sang terribly to songs. We arrived at the restaurant and waited for the other girls to arrive.

We ordered tons of food, chatted for a long time over drinks. We paid for the food and drinks separately.

"Joy, Irene had been asking for you. She's wondering when you will be home." Seulgi said.

"Let her know that I am coming home now".

"Okay. Then, we all should head home too".

I dropped off Sana and Rosé since they live closer to where I live. Finally, I reached home.

"Irene, I am home!" .

"Come to the living room! We have guests".

Took my shoes off and putting my schoolbag and jacket away in my bedroom before heading to the living room.

There, I see my parents with other people that I don't recognize. I saw Irene standing behind my mother, I send her a questioning look. She shrugged at me.

"Honey, come take a seat" my mom said and patted the seat right next to her.

" Wow, Mrs. Park, your daughter is so gorgeous" said by a woman sitting the opposite of me. I see a guy sitting next to her. He look so handsome with his hair up in a quiff. His face has no emotions which makes him more sexy and mysterious. He is wearing a business suit in the colour of dark grey. There were a few rings on his fingers. I looked back at his face, a smirk forming on his face. Shit, I was caught checking him out.

"Dear, I have something to tell you" my dad spoke. He had this serious look on his face and this tone was serious too.

"You're scaring me, is the news something bad?" I uttered.  My dad just patted my back. "Your mother will announce it to you".

"The news is that you are going to marry him" my mother said and pointed at the guy I checked out earlier.