I walked back to the car and got in, I saw Cj sitting in the back and my mom still sitting in the passenger seat.

I closed the door "What now?" I asked.

"I think it's best for you to get help" she said.

I nodded and I pulled off driving to Kat's place.

Kats crib

I got out the car and knocked on Kats door, it was late and dark out, I waited patiently in the cold gathering my thoughts.

The door opened revealing Kat, "Queen?" She said, she grabbed me and pulled me into the house.

"I thought chu left?" She asked leading me to the living room.

I nodded "I did, but I came back" I said.

She nodded and took a seat "so whatchu wanna talk about?" She asked, I hesitated until I felt a warm presence, I turned to my right and saw Cj, he gave me a goofy smile and nodded.

I looked to my left and saw my mom, who had her hand on mine, she smiled and nodded.

I felt tears run down my face and I looked back at Kat, "I'm going to turn myself in, to get some help..." I said.

Her eyes widen "What do you mean?" She asked.

I smiled and wiped some of my tears away, "here, take my phone, it has everything you wanna know, just go to Dave's messages and go to my videos and it explains everything....I need you to take care of them..." I said.

I felt a tight feeling in my chest, as I cried, "Queen, you can't leave again, you just came back, you just gave birth to Legend 3 months ago! He needs his mom" she stressed.

I slid my phone across the glass coffee table, "Clare will take care of him, but I need you to make sure he never forgets me..." I said, "imma be back"

"For how long Queen! Your always running!" She yelled.

I didn't get mad I just smiled "I started this mess now I need to fix it" I said.

"And how does Clarence feel about this?" she asked. I let my head fall and stayed quiet.

"Really? You ain even tell him!?" She yelled, "he's your husband Queen I think he deserves to know!" She yelled.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! DONT CHU THINK I KNOW THAT! I HAVE TO DO WHATS BEST FOR THEM, THEY DON NEED A DRUGGIE RIGHT NOW!" I snapped.

My mom and Cj put they hands on my back "calm down mama" Cj said. I took a deep breath "I'm sorry, I'm stressed" I said.

She rolled her eyes "fuck outta here Queen" she said.

"I'm sorry..." I said.

"GET OUT! YOUR JUST AS BAD AS CHRIS! BOTH OF YOU ARE SELFISH AND YAH DON GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YAH KIDS!" She yelled.

I lost it and slapped her, "watch your fuckin mouth" I snapped, I turned and let myself out getting straight into my car.

I pulled off and went straight to the hospital.

When I got there I parked and sat back, I sighed "Ion know what to do man" I said.

"Ma ion agree wit this" Cj said, "you have a strong spirit, a pure soul, as long as you have your family you'll be straight" he said.

I looked at my mom, "try it out, if it doesn't help, seek perfessional help" she said.

I nodded, "ma, we gotta go, we love you, and take our advice please" he said.

I nodded "I love yah too, and okay" I said.

They disappeared right before my eyes, I smiled and started crying.

I started the car and pulled off, going straight home.

This about to get crazy...