Chapter 15: Now or Never

Start from the beginning

Right now, I really should just get ready for college. I really cannot be bothered to dress up all nice and that shit so my comfy clothes it shall be. My outfit needs to be the 'comfortable' look but not over comfortable because Dee will know there is something wrong. She is the fashionista's goddess so she will know if there is something up, even if I wear a certain type of jeans. Yep, she's a fricking sixth-sense weirdo. 

Walking over to my wardrobe, I already have my outfit pictured in my head. Marvel hoodie, black skinny jeans, white converse, all star back pack and just sticking my hair up in a bun. As I said, I'm not dressing to impress. 

You see, I'm not one of those girls who cake themselves in make up so your skin ca't even breath. I honestly find that absolutely disgusting. I just do not understand why girls feel the need to do it! It isn't appealing. It isn't sexy. It's just disgusting. 

Picking up my bag, I walk downstairs and wince at every move I make. I might aswell take advantage of me being able to wince out loud at my pain here because as soon as I reach Dee's house, all I can do is hold it in. 

------

The drive to Dee's house is just filled with silence. Usually I would blast my music in the car, sing out loud. Today, all that I want is to just sit down and collect together all of my thoughts from over the weekend. I'm still praying to all of the gods out there, I still do not want Chris in today, not today. Well, to be quite honest not at all but I know that isn't going to be possible. 

I can tell I have already pulled up into Dee's house because she is shouting my name and waving like a mad man. Great, happy Dee? Over excited Dee. Yes. I love her being happy but no, not now. Please, I can't handle it. 

As she jumps into the car, her mood just seem's to automatically mellow down. Okay then? 

"Hey Em. You alright? You don't look okay. You look like you've been crying, you look like shit. No offence, I mean you look beautiful, but you look like shit." Yes, I don't get her logic either. She can be a thick shit when she wants to be. She is true, I have been crying and I'm not okay. But I have already come up with a plan for this topic.

"Yeah! I've just not been well this weekend. Had a bad virus bug, sickness and yeah... you probably get the jist of it. Just starting to get over it now." She looks me dead in the eyes and squints. Shit, fucking shit balls artichoke. Don't you figure me out girl, I kill you and rip you to shreds. 

"Fine. Where's Chris?" My heart, stopped. Yes, stopped. My breathing has become secluded and I just feel the panic starting to raise up me. I hate it when I get like this, it's so hard to keep under control. 

"He...he is with his family. He hasn't...been well to so...I don't know if he is in today." 

"Oh okay. Bu-" Before she can even think about carrying on, I quickly but in and turn on the ignition. "Come on, let's go. I need to get to my lesson earlier today, need to go over my coursework with Miss." 

--------------------

Arriving into the car park, my eyes begin hunting to see if I can see Chris anywhere in sight. I'm truly hoping that I wont. He won't be in today, I''m sure of it. He wont want to face me, he won't. 

"Hey, I'll walk with you too your lesson. The canteen is that way and plus I need to see if I can find Za...Jessica." Okay, she was totally going to say Zayn then. Why the hell did she pussy out? 

"Don't you mean Z-"

"BYE!" 

Without a second glance, she runs off to the canteen. Okay, what the fuck is she trying to hide from me? Alright, yes I'm hiding probably one of the biggest situations from her thats happened in my life but still. This is to do with her, I need to know, I'm not permitting her to keep things from me.