To Love and Forget~ chapter thirteen

ok everyone as promised here is the couch scene for TLAF

please vote/comment/fan

Carlo's POV

As I stared into Kendra's eyes I reached behind her and unfasten her bra clasp. I slowly bring it off her shoulder and down her arm. When it's finally off I kiss her deeply again. Before the kiss can continue I start kissing down her neck and suck on the base. I continue my kissing down to her breasts, bringing a harden nub into my mouth.

I had never wanted anyone as much as I wanted her right now. Her moans filled the room as I continued to flick her nipple with my the tip of my tongue. I brought my other hand to the front of her waist and unfastened the button to her pants. The sound of pulling her zipper down echoed through the room. I dug my hand down her pants, making sure to stay on the outside.

I rubbed her gently through her underwear, causing her to buck her hips into me. I could feel her getting wet under my touch. I had to restrain myself from taking this to fast. I wanted to make love to Kendera, something I hadn't done with anyone else. As she bucked her hips into me again it was my turn to moan.

I moved and did everything I could as slowly as I could. Kendra took hold of the bottom of my shirt and swiftly pulled it over my head and it joined hers on the floor. She ran a hand down my chest making me shudder with desire. I moved us down onto the couch so I was laying on top of her.

My hands went to the top of her jeans and I gently pulled them down her body. When her jeans hit the floor I ran my hand up the inside of her thigh. As I got to her panties I slipped a finger inside and felt her warmth. As I teased her folds , Kendra took hold of my belt buckle.

Making quick work of pulling it off and undoing my pants I kick off my shoes and then my pants. I begin to suck on the spot just below her ear making her moan again. I loved that sound.

I broke away from the soft spot at her ear and looked down at her. I pulled my hand out of her underwear and slowly pulled them off of her. I positioned myself at her entrance and kissed her again.

Kendra wrapped one leg around my waist and moved her hips, suggesting I enter her. I pull away from the kiss and slowly enter her. Her face lit up as I filled her. She moaned arching her back while her finger nails dug into my skin.

I started a very slow rhythm wanting to make this magical moment last forever. I grabbed her other leg and put that around my waist too. The new position was like torture. I could go even deeper which made both of us moan even louder.

I could feel her walls start to tighten around me. Kendra was grunting wildly as her hands went through my hair. She matched my thrusts bringing her hips up to meet them. I wanted so badly to go harder, but also wanted to make the most of it.

I felt the tightening of my sack and brw I was close. Come on Kendra! I need you to cum first! I gently bit down onto her nipple. As my teeth scraped across her flesh her back arched even more and I felt her shudder. Her cries of ecstasy filled the room as she shouted out my name. Hearing the way she moans and shouts my name is the sexiest thing I have ever heard. Moments later I couldn't hold off any longer.

"I love you." I groaned through my own orgasm.

"I love you too." She panted as her shudders subsided.

Thanks for reading sorry it took a little longer then eexpected to get up.

Please vote/fan/comment!!!!!

~Stefanie