Through The Thorns- Chapter Six

Here's the cut out bit for Through The Thorns!!!

MIles went to his bedroom, opened the door and sat down on his bed. I followed suit, but left a small amount of space between us. 

"I'm not going to hurt you. Tell me if I do something that does." Miles said, looking me dead in the eye. He was serious about not wanting to hurt me, and was even afraid he might.

Miles took hold of my right hand, and lightly brushed his thumb over my knuckles. The action sent shockwaves through me. Desire quickly overtook my body.

Regardless of how wrong other people might see us, I knew that this was the right thing to do.

Slowly, he leaned towards me. As soft as a rose petal, Miles lips brushed against mine. With his free hand, he cupped my face making me even hotter.

The kiss started out soft, enduring, but then quickly turned heated. His toungue ran along my bottom lip, asking for permision. I had never been one for making out, but my body responded to his without giving it a second thought.

Miles slowly pushed my back into the mattress. He still wasn't laying on top of me, but just to my side. His body heat was soaking into me. Miles let go of my hand and started to journey its way down my side.

Increasingly slowly, he brought his hand up under the green top I had choosen to wear. He skimmed his hand over my stomach and up my side until he got to my breast. Through the material, he kneeded my nipple. It responded to his touch immediately, hardening against the thin material of the black bra I had on.

We finally broke away from the kiss, but only so he could pull my shirt up and over my head.

“You're so beautiful,” Miles breathed. His eyes were glowing, and they never left mine. Miles brought his head back down and started kissing and sucking just below my ear. His fingers still working their magic on my boobs.

Unfamilure wetness was forming in my panties. Everything he was doing sent a direct link to my lower stomach. Suddenly, he reached behind my back, that was still pressed into the mattress, and unfastened my bra. Once my breasts were free, he kissed his way down my chest.

Making sure to take tender care with me, he started to climb on top of me. His legs inbetween mine, and his groin pressed into the mattress.

When his sweet kissed reached my stomach, he brought his hands down and started unfastening my pants. Before he pulled them off, he looked at me.

“Hope, are you sure about this? You can still back out of it. Don't worry about what will happen to me if you say no. I'm more worried about if you'll be okay.” He asked me. He was really going to ask me now, after everything he's done?

My reponse was to push my hips up so he could take my pants all the way off. I wasn't worried about anything else right now other than being tied to Miles in every way.

Miles went up on his knees and pulled my pants off after I kicked my shoes and socks off. His shirt and jeans quickly joined the clothes on the floor. Miles had me momentarily distracted by his body. His chest was perfectly sculpted, even hinting at a six pack. Miles actually managed to make me blush. Dang he was hot! I could see his erction pushing against his boxer briefs. If it was that big, still in his underpants, I was afriad to see what it was like unrestricted. Would it even fit?

Miles laid on me again and started to kiss me from head to toe. Once he made the curcit twice, he hooked his fingers into my panties, and pulled them off. He got up off the bed, and went to the night stand. Opening it, he produced a foil packet.

“I know we'll be together forever now, but you're still younge. We can wait to have kids.” Miles said as he slipped his underwear off.

Here he was talking about one day having kids, and all I could think about was how big he was.

He rolled the condom on, and then joined me again on the bed.

Miles nudged my legs farther apart, and I felt him possition himself at my enterence.

“Last chance. Are you sure?” He had both arms next to my head, supporting his weight.

“I'm sure Miles. This is what I want. What I need.” I answered him, looking him in the eyes so he knew I was serious.

“Okay.”

Miles reached his right hand between us, and grabbed himself. He lifted himself up, just a small amount, and rubbed the head of himself against my already oversensitve core.

The feeling made me get even wetter down there. I rocked my hips back and forth, not even sure if I was doing this right. I wanted him inside me, and he wasn't going fast enough!

Finally he stopped the torture, and repositioned himself at my enterance. With the most gentleness of pressure, he pushed his hips forward. With the sensational feeling of being fillled, there was pain. I knew it would hurt my first time, and also knew from Katrina that it only lasted a minute. I just needed to relax.

Sure enough, after only a few moments, the pain was gone.

“You okay?” Miles asked. His voice had become horse, deeper, and really sexy.

I nodded my head and grabbed the back of his neck. I brought his lips back to mine roughly. Miles growled in the back of his throat and started to move. Slowly.

My breathing became labored, as I laid there, alomost panting. I wanted him to go faster.

I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him closer to me. Miles continued to slowly move in and out of me, making everything that much better. Even though this was my first time, I felt like I could do this forever.

Having the closeness I have right now with Miles was perfect.

A quiver started in my stomach as a wave of pleasure shot through me. Just as I was about to stop kissing Miles and yell out from the extreme feeling, Miles stopped kissing me and moved his mouth to the spot he had left on my neck.

As I was at the peak of my orgasim, Miles bit down onto his mark. Somehow, when he did that, it made my orgasm even larger. It seemed to go on and on, with no intention of slowing down.

I laid there, panting and wanting to squirm for what felt like hours.

Just as I was told, everything was intensified. I could hear better, see sharper, even taste was different to me.

I am now a complete werewolf.

Just as I came to realize what I was now forever going to be, Miles found his own release.