Chapter 19

READ THE BOTTOM AUTHOR’S NOTE TO UNDERSTAND THIS CHAPTER, AND THIS BOOK OVER ALL. JJJJJ

----

"Anna." I breathed through my grinding teeth. It was hard to believe a month or two ago I would have happily found myself home with just Anna. But since I met Jack, I've realized HE was home. "Let go of me."

Slowly, she pulled off of me, and looked eye-to-eye with me. "What?"

Anna drifted to the side, hurt. She shook her head. "Why are you acting so distant?? I already know you have the ability to freeze stuff, and I've learned to accept it. I thought there was no more secrets."

"Anna, you wouldn't understand. There's a whole other world out there, and I belong to it. Arendelle isn't my home anymore, I have a different home….with Jack." I tried to explain, but Anna frowned.

"Jack?? You're leaving me for a boy???" She said as if she wouldn't do it herself.

"You don't understand…" I said, letting her rip my grip from her off. "... Please…"

"I won't understand?? What won't I understand?!" Anna roared, turning away. "I'm not a child anymore. I understand it, but I plainly don't accept it. What's so special about Jack, anyways? You never introduced me to him. And apparently I mean nothing to you because you ran off with this Jack, without a word letting me stress about you.”

I watched her run off, but as she turned the corner, I yelled out at her. "BECAUSE HE'S LIKE ME, FINE?!"

Anna's stomping feet stopped in her place, as much softer steps came my way. "You mean- he's..."

"Yes, he has ice powers... And he needs me. He's being hunted down." I explained, causing the normal sympathetic Anna to pop out. 

Reaching her hands out to me, she wrapped me into a huge hug.  “Oh, Elsa, that’s great… I thought this… ‘Jack’ was just a normal boy… one that would break your heart…” She paused, looking down*.

“Oh, Anna.” I said, gently lifting her head up. “I’m sorry… I wasn’t thinking about Hans, at all.”

“And Kristoff.” Anna let out a tiny cry. I stepped backwards a few steps. Since when did Kristoff leave? How long was I gone? “But we broke it off two years ago.”

“Wait- you were just fine just before I left. Him, and Sven… and OLAF!” I gasped, searching for Olaf. “Where’s Olaf?”

“He’s on vacation. He finally found family. Real family, I mean.” She said, smiling slightly. “And yes, two years. You were gone for three years.”

I scanned the floor. She had to have been wrong. “No, Anna. No… I was only gone for, like, maybe two or three months.”

She shook her head. “No, Elsa. You were gone for three years.” I followed her to the window sill, watching as she grabbed the Arendelle Times.  Reading the headline story, I gasped.

January 2nd 2025

Queen Missing For Exactly Three Years Today

----

Short chapter. I’m sorry. :/ But at least I’m updating, right??

Ok, please let me explain something, if you don’t get it. So this story began AFTER the movie Frozen, so we already have Olaf, and all of those fluffy characters.

But, Elsa moved right back into isolation, after being returned to Arendelle. That’s when Jack came in (at chapter one) to save her. Buut- he took her to another dimension (his dimension with the guardians, and that’s why it’s been only two months in his world, but three in hers.)

Understand?

Now, I have a question for you all. Should the next chapter focus on Jack Frost’s pov, and have them switch every other chapter?