Chapter 12

The man lifted up his head, and let out a long groan. He looked up, and stared at me for awhile, then looked back at Pippa. "Who's this?" 

Pippa looked at me, and smiled. "Elsa, of Arendelle." 

The man raised his eyebrow, and scanned me over. I held my breath, as he approached me. It felt like he was sucking me of all my happiness. 

"And why would that help me, the all might Pitch??" He questioned, clearly disappointed by Pippa and I. He felt my hair, and he quickly pulled back, as I lifted my head to bite his hand. 

"Because she can be bait for Jack Frost." Pippa said, trying to cheer him up, and it worked. His eyes lit up, his mouth  re-kindling the evil side in him. His mouth grew into a taunting smirk. "Good, and where Jack Frost is, the Guardian's aren't too far behind." 

My eyes widened as Pitch revealed his evil intentions.  "No! He won't come after me! We just met like three days ago!" 

Pitch and Pippa went over to the other side of the room, and they looked bak at me in unison, as if trying to figure out if they had brought the wrong person. 

"Um.... Hi. I'm still here." I told them, getting sick of their secretiveness.

They just completely ignored me, and went on with their daily conversations. 

xx Sorry This was Short xx

xx Cry xx

xx I'll update soon. :3 xx