The Actual F*ck

I didn't know how to respond.

He pulled me and sat me down beside Emoil then said, "your entertainment will be with you shortly".

We literally were surrounded by a bunch of old women throwing money up to their favorite gigolos.

I was trying so hard not to talk to Emoil. I knew if I talked to him i wouldn't be able to control myself and I would punch him in the face. I didn't want to make a scene in front of dozens of old women. So I sat there.

Suddenly, the lights went completely dark. Some guy was introducing someone who appears to be the most favorable gigolo amongst all the old women.

"AND HERE HE IS! THE ONE! THE ONLY! CORBYN APPLESAUCE!"

What a stupid name.

The curtain slowly moves to reveal this Corbyn Applesauce person.

WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK?!

It.... it... it was Yu-Ming.... HE SAID HE HAD TO GO SOMEWHERE IMPORTANT! I ASSUMES THAT HE MEANT HIS HOUSE OR SOMETHING?! I DIDN'T THINK THAT HE TOO IS A GIGOLO! No wonder he was never interested in any of the girls that were chasing him in school. He wasn't into them. He was into these old women with wrinkles everywhere on their body. Also, CORBYN APPLESAUCE? SERIOUSLY?! OUT OF ALL THE NAMES IN THE WORLD. HE CHOSE TO BE. CORBYN. APPLESAUCE.

Great. You see how my life is going? Let's add this to the list shall we. One of my crush is a gigolo, the other loves gigolos and my cousin is also a gigolo. What next? Is my mom secretly a hooker? Or is my dad secretly not an accountant but running a secret club for prostitutes? I have no idea. I hope not.

Yu-Ming saw me. He ran. Figures. That shameful coward that's all he could do. Run. I didn't bother to run after him. I was so ashamed. My gigolo crush might have saw the look of terror in my face because he went up to me again.

"Why the shocked look on your face Ven? Didn't Yu-Ming ever told you that he works here?"

In anger i responded, "NO! NO ONE HAS EVER TOLD ME ANYTHING! YOU'VE NEVER TOLD ME THAT YOU WERE A GIGOLO JOSEPH! YU-MING KEPT IT A SECRET FROM ME AND IF IT WASN'T FOR HIM I WOULDN'T HAVE KNOWN HOW MUCH OF A BITCH EMOIL REALLY IS!"

Yea that's right. In the midst of al the shock I haven't forgotten about Emoil. That bitch used me for fame. F*ck this. F*ck all of this.

I stormed off. I went back to my house, went up to my room and messed it up. Everything broke but no one cares, it's all cheap fake stuff anyway. Knowing my crush is a gigolo is one thing. Knowing my other crush loves gigolos and used me for fame kinda hurts. But knowing that MY COUSIN, WHOM I SHARE ALL MY SECRETS WITH, IS SECRETLY, WITHOUT TELLING ME, A FAMOUS GIGOLO IS ABSURD!

I didn't want to think about it anymore. I've literally been crying all night. I'm angry, confused, frustrated. I felt betrayed. I was in shock. I didn't know how to feel so I took a night pill and slept.