Emoil

So I woke up the next day and completely forgot about what happened last night. But I did have an awesome dream. I dreamt that my other crush Emoil was in love with me. I don't remember the details because everytime I actually have a decent dream, I wake up and poof... it's just gone, nowhere to be found. My stupid brain keeps on forgetting good dreams but if I have nightmares, it'll never go away.

Ok back to my day. So I went back to school but I didn't see my gigolo crush anywhere. Maybe he saw me yesterday and was ashamed to see me but it didn't matter. I had a back up and his name is Emoil.

It's kind of a weird name, like who names their child Emoil... He's the typical nerdy type, tall, thin, had glasses, walked like a bunny with a limp, the usual. But something about him, I don't know what, made me feel so attracted to him. I don't know if it was the way he answered questions or if it was the way he took his pinky finger across his forehead to move his fringe, but it took my breath away.

I felt that we have a lot of common intrests. He likes walking, I like walking. He has a face, I have a face. And not to brag but we both have a special interest in synchronized swimming. Coincidence? I think not.

We weren't in the same class so it was hard to talk to him. I got his number from a friend and I made the first move and talked to him. It was risky I know but we ended up talking for hours (even though he didn't answer my text for 5 hours). The moment we spoke, I didn't want it to end. I literally could talk to him about anything. About Augustus Waters from The Fault In Our Stars, rainbows, walls, anything.

He understands me. He wasn't like the other guys who never responded my texts. Well come to think of it maybe I was a bit pushy. Usually my text with a guy will go something like this:

HEYYY. YO I'M VERITA CARPET NICE TO MEET YOU. I am honored to be in your presence. Maybe you don't know who I am but I can tell we will be best friends. Can you please answer.

(guy reads text, doesn't respond)

ANSWER YOU F*CKIN IDIOT.

(guy reads text, blocks me)

ok i guess you don't like me. it's fine, i get it. WHY CAN'T ANYONE LOVE ME!

Yea but with Emoil, it was different. He didn't mind me blowing up his phone. He liked it. He was a bit of an attention seeker you may say but at least he answered me.

At school we don't usually talk. We just say hi if we passed each other in the hallway. So I wasn't expecting him to come to me during lunch. But before I tell you what happen, you've got to meet someone, his name is Yu-ming.