【2】Shopping Time

Začať od začiatku

Naina smiles.

"Ji, mujhe golgappa pasand hai. In fact main abhi....",

as she was about to continue, a thought comes to her mind and her heart skips a beat.

"Aap...",

she nervously looks around, but out nervousness and excitement her vision goes almost blur.

"A..p...k...o.. kaise pata?",

she asks skeptically, hoping that whatever she is thinking doesn't turn true.

"Warna tum mujhe chor kar aise akele golgappa nahi khati! Zarur bohot pasand honge.",

he says, smiling.

Naina goes crimson red. She blushes profusely and tries to locate his presence around herself.

Her friends engrossed in their chats don't pay attention to her and hence she gets saved from their questions.

"Kahan hain aap?",

she asks, sweetly.

Smiling, he says,

"Relax. Tum enjoy karo apni friends ke saath. Hum baad mein baat karte hain."

"Par... I mean mujhe koi problem nahi hai. Main aa jaungi apke paas.",

she says.

Hearing that Rajveer asks,

"Kitne paas aa sakti ho tum mere?"

His sudden bold question skips Naina's heartbeat. Her cheeks start emitting heat at a high degree. She looks towards her friends nervously.

"Matlab?",

she asks, lowering her voice, out of nervousness.

Rajveer understands that she has understood! Maintaining his tone, he asks,

"Main tumhe lene aun ya tum khud aa jaugi? Tumhare samne dekho meri jeep khadi hai."

She then finally locates him as he guides her and her heart skips on seeing him sitting at the driver's seat.

"Main aa jaungi!",

she says, staring him.

"Intezaar kar raha hun!",

he says, staring her back, making her feel all the more vulnerable.

Naina ends the call and shakes her head, blushing. Rajveer smiles staring her.

Naina turns to her friends and says,

"Mujhe zara zaruri kaam se jana hai. Main baad mein milti hun."

Then she turns towards the shopkeeper and asks for two golgappas.

Walking ahead she crosses the road to reach Rajveer who is waiting for her in his jeep at the other side of the road.

Rajveer opens the door of the jeep for her. Smiling she climbs in. Rajveer asks her,

"Golgappa?"

"Apke liye.",

she says.

"Main nahi khata.",