Surprise

SAN's POV

Right when I was about to call her name, I heard my phone buzz, "Uh oh, I'm late for our afternoon meeting!" I quickly grabbed my coat, put my shoes on and ran out the door. I sprinted to the cafe where the other members are at, and on my way to the cafe, I bumped into a girl, she dropped her books and textbooks, I quickly helped her pick it up. When I grabbed her wrist, I saw the exact same bracelet as mine, they were both shining, but at that time, my mind was trying to get to the cafe.

After I had helped her pick up her books, I continued to run to the cafe,  but when I got there, everyone was already there. Hongjoong was the first one to catch me at the door, then everyone else looked at me, I went to sit down, everyone was still ordering. "Guys, I have to tell you something!" I suddenly said. "I saw a girl with a matching bracelet as me, I don't know if that could be my sister!"

"Hyung, it could be a hallucination of the bracelet!" Wooyoung said. "No, it's not! I saw her, with my own eyes! I'm sure of it!" I said. "San ah, I think Wooyoung is right, it could be a hallucination, we've all been so busy with our schedules and you could've mistaken it for a different bracelet." Yunho said agreeing to Wooyoung.

"I know it'd hard to believe, but my my bracelet was lit when I was with her!"

"But did hers light up?" asked Yeosang.

"I don't remember, my mind was set on showing up here, I didn't look at her bracelet.." I said getting quiet.

"See hyung, it could've been a mistake" Mingi said patting my back.

I looked down, slightly shaking my head, "No.. I'm sure it was her.." I sigh loudly.

Mi Soo's POV

As I finished studying with my friends, I was walking home, then out of nowhere a man ran into me. We both fell too the floor and he helped me pick up my books. I looked at his bracelet, it was shining, I then looked at mine, it had also shined. "Choi San oppa?" I quietly said. After he had helped me, he quickly ran off,so I missed the chance to see his face.

As I was walking home, I kept thinking about the guy I ran into. When I got home, Yoora had asked me if I wanted to tag along with her to go out to eat then go shopping. I agreed, so we went to a small cafe, when we entered, I saw a group of cute boys. When Yoora and I sat down, I continued to gaze at one of the guys. Yoora looked at me, "Mi Soo ah, are you okay?" she asked while chuckling. "Oh, yeah I'm fine, I there's just a bunch of cute guys over there" I said turning red. She smiled at me then laughed, we ordered what we wanted then we left shopping. As we left, I made I contact with one of the guys, he smiled at me and I turned red, then quickly walked out.

While we were outside waiting for a cab, I looked at wrist for the time, and saw that my bracelet was shining. I looked up, then looked back at the cafe, I ran inside, Yoora watched me run in, then ran after me. When I got in, I looked around, I went to the table of boys, none of there bracelets where shining, I kept running around the cafe, causing chairs to scoot around on the floor causing loud noises. The manager of the cafe had asked me to leave or else there'll be trouble. I refused, but Yoora pulled me out.

I looked through the window, nothing was shining, I felt embarrassed and stupid. "Mi Soo ah, are you okay? Why did you do that?" Yoora asked me. "My bracelet was shining and I thought that it could've been one of those boys at the table, but it wasn't, nothing in there was shining. That meant that my brother is nowhere close to me, and yet, it still shines. I looked down, but I kept a happy face on to not kill the mood. I was a little disappointed and embarrassed because I was acting like a creep.

I curled into a little ball and put my face between my knees. "I'm so stupid, why did I think my brother was gonna be there?" I mumbled to myself.

We stood there for a while waiting for a taxi, Yoora broke the silence by changing the subject. We finally got to the mall and we went to the store that Yoora wanted to go to. She wanted to buy her boyfriend a plushie since he is in love with them. She bought him a little plushie and named is 'Shiber.' We continued to shop for a few hours.

~~meanwhile~~
Mingi's POV

Hyung came late to the meeting, luckily he got here before our managers. We talked about what we did for the first few hours for free time. Hongjoong hyung worked on music. Seonghwa, Yunho, Wooyoung, and Jongho went to an amusement park. San went to see his girlfriend, and I went home to visit my parents and family.

San and Wooyoung got up to use the bathroom. I saw a cute girl walked out of the cafe, I smiled at her, and then she walked away. A few minutes later, the same girl came running into the cafe again, she grabbed my wrist and pulled it closer to her. She did that to all of the members, then she started pushing chairs away. But she was stopped by I think her sister.

I turned around to see her and her sister outside, she looked kinda sad. I turned back around, to see San and Wooyoung coming back.

"Hyung, hyung, hyung! You missed out on the craziest thing!" Jongho said enthusically. He told them about the girl. San immediately looked at Jongho with a serious face. "You said that her bracelet was shining??" San asked. "Yes! It was kinda bright that it caught my eye, the colored of the bracelet was silver, and the light was blue, kinda like yours!" San got up and asked which way they went. I said that they got into a cab, but I don't know where they could've gone. Everybody got up and we all went back to our dorm.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for not posting this story earlier, I've been so busy with school work and trying to catch up! Please vote for me and tell people to read my story! Thank you!