"Shit! We can't keep running like this!" She yelled while placing her hand over her shoulder.

I groaned at the fact that she was right. I thought to myself on how we can get the hell out of this mess.

'It's a cliff that over looks the land of the free Skyla, your heading towards it right now.'

I jumped at the voice in my head, a mans voice appeared in my mind link but I knew exactly who it was. I turned my head slightly to glance at my uncle in his wolf form falling behind the others chasing us. Why was he helping me?

'Hurry, it's coming up on your right. You remember when I use to take you there.' I nodded not questioning anything else further. "Hey I got an idea!"

"What is it?" She said taking a glance at me.

"Just follow my lead! Turn right!" I turned my feet to the side kicking at the ground making me turn.

"Where are we going?" She said while following me.

"Just trust me!" I narrowed my eyes and seen the cliff. I looked towards her direction noticing that she seen what I did and started to hesitate.

"Keep going! We'll be fine!" I said with my canines extending. She nodded and increased her speed and so did I. We ran and ran heading towards the cliff, I noticed some wolves stop chasing us once they noticed the cliff but my aunts didn't. They growled while running faster, someone must be on their period today.

I smiled once we were almost there. "You ready?" She nodded with a smirk and ran faster. We both jumped off the cliff with a good head start, I felt my bones cracking. My nails were getting longer, it was as if everything was going in slow motion. My white fur grew all around my body as I howled as we both descended into the fog below us.

'That a girl'

The wind hitting us felt good through my fur, I reminded me of when I was young. I looked below and finally seen the lake below us. Giant splashes were heard as we dropped right into the warm soothing lake.

I doggy peddled to the top and breathed in a gulp of air. I swam to the edge and crawled out shaking my fur dry. I looked around at all the fruit trees holding apples and bananas and all kinds of fruits. The air smelled a mixture of peaches and cream, I love this place so much.

"Oh my god I'm melting! I'm melting!" I was torn from my thoughts with a bitch yelling I'm melting in the lake. I turned and looked at her with a plan face, she's so stupid. She laughed while getting out of the water walking towards me.

I shook my head shifting back into my human form. "You know your stupid right?" I said while running my hand through my damp hair.

"And you do know that your naked right?" She said with one eye brow up smirking. I shook my head mumbling pervert while walking to a nearby tree that grew peaches and reached into a giant hole behind it and pulled out a tank top with shorts, a sports bra, boxers and tennis shoes.

"You keep spare clothes in a tree?" She asked while wringing her hair out with one of her hands.

"Yeah, when I was young, my uncle would always secretly bring me here when he got the chance." I said putting on the clothes I could surprisingly still fit.

"Won't they find us down here?" She asked walking towards me. I shook my head, "This isn't the werewolf territory, nor the vampires."

"There's a in between?" She sounded confused and surprised. I chucked, "My uncle called it the Land of the Free. Where there were no fighting, no hate, just freedom and peace for people to enjoy."

"So basically a reincarnation of the Garden of Eden." I nodded, "Yeah except there isn't a serpent going around peer pressuring people into eating a fruit. All the fruit here is good enough to eat.

"So only you and your uncle know about this place?" I nodded while siting on the clean green grass leaning my back against the smooth bark of the tree. "Well, you do too now."

"Aren't you afraid of someone finding this place out?" I shook my head, "I doubt if anyone would be crazy enough to jump off a cliff into a pit of fog not knowing what's on the bottom." She nodded while sitting on the grass in front of me and thought to herself for a second.

"If that's how you get in, how the hell do we get out?" She said with more base in her voice. "Calm down, I'll show you later. Just make sure you don't tell anyone about this place please, this is the only place I can come to too be alone with no one bothering me."

"Hard life huh?" She said. "You have no idea." I closing my eyes enjoying the breeze hitting my face in a calm motion drying my hair completely. "Ouch! Shit." I popped my eyes open seeing her hold her shoulder with a big blood patch on it.

"I'm not healing" I thought to myself, maybe she needs what I took from her. "You need blood." She looked up at me then back at her shoulder. I sighed and tilted my head to the side exposing my neck to her. "Go ahead." She looked surprised from my offer. "Are you sure?" She hesitated. "Just hurry up I before I change my mind!" She rushed over towards me, taking a glance at me while her fangs extended.

She licked my neck sending a chill down my body but I kept my composure. I felt her fangs graze my neck and sink deep into me. I let out a gasp which was followed with a soft moan that escaped my mouth. I noticed that her shoulder healed in the process with her hand holding me in place.

Soon enough she made her fangs go back and licked up the remainder of my blood off my neck and rested her head on mines. "Thanks" she whispered while licking the blood off her lips staring into my eyes. "No problem." I mumbled while staring back.

We sat there in silence where all you headed was the sound the trees blowing. She looked down at my lips and inched closer and closer until the tip of her lip hit mines until a loud voice exploded from behind me from a familiar voice causing me to jump back.

"What the hell do you think your doing?!"

A/N: Sorry for the wait, I needed the influence to keep writing because to be honest I was about to give up on this book but you guys made me keep writing. So keep voting and commenting on if you want me to keep going or not.

~Cece