Spent time wisley: pt 2 age 6

I'm 6 years old today! Only ten more years.  I wake up with balloons next to my bed and a sign saying Happy Birthday Sky! Excitement rushes through my veins as I rush downstairs and eat my birthday breakfast. I open  presents from my parents and I get a new scooter and I even get a hamster! After all of that I eat some cake then we all go on with our day like normal. I was riding my scooter alone outside on the driveway when I hear a rat-a-tat-tat coming from by the mailboxes - mind you this but there  are a couple trees by the mailbox so you can't really see anything by the mailbox- I just think it's a squirrel or a rabbit but I hear it again-RAT-A-TAT-TAT- But this time it's ten times louder.  I start to get scared and get off my scooter,  ready to run back inside when I hear "Remember me? " From right behind me.  I turn around and I see it,  that black figure,  right in front of me. "I heard it's your birthday, here's a gift. " I take it from him,  looking at the gift then right back at him. "Ten more years!" I gestures me to open the gift and I lift the lid to the box and I see something,  I reach my hand in and I feel something squishy and wet. I took out a rat,  dead. I scream as I chuck it,  as it rolls all the way into the sewer drain.  A breeze hits me and It's gone.  My mom comes running out and I didn't want her getting worried so I said a rabbit chased me. We went inside after that I thought because the last time I saw It was when I was 3, so maybe it comes around every 3 years.  I went to bed with that thought in my head.