Chapter 1 - Episode 3

12th September 9 a.m.

{Lisa's pov.}
Maya is sick today!We didn't talk yesterday but whenever she is sick she doesn't wanna talk to anyone all day!I don't think is a sickness though!It's maybe that happening between her and Mikolas!I personally don't think it that much of a deal!I mean...they don't share anything they are not friends or anything!They just talked once because of me and she is being very dramatic!She has to take care of herself and not think about others so much!

{Maya's diary}

Dear diary,
Today I skipped school!Couldn't think of anything worse than running into Mikolas again after what happened!I have to decide and talk to him tomorrow because it is getting too bad!He does not deserve to be treated like that!Really...

12th September 13:50 p.m.

{Mikolas's pov}
I was just going back home after school when a message notification came to my phone!One of the cool kids texted me again!The message said: "Meet me on Walter Street!" I just could not get away without going there!When I arrived I saw him standing there waiting for me!
Mikolas: Hey!
Daniel:Tell me now!Do you have it?
Mikolas: No,not yet!
Daniel: When will you have it?
Mikolas: I don't know!
Daniel: I don't know what will you do to get it but you have to till Thursday or your face will be punched till death!Do you hear me?
Mikolas: Yeah...
Daniel: Well, do you have any money on you then?
Mikolas: Just 5€...but...
Daniel: *takes it out of my hands* I don't mind..
Mikolas: But I need it!Please I will give it to you tomorrow but I need it!
Daniel: Okay then but you have to give me 10€ tomorrow!Go now stupid thing!
My eyes were full of tears as I was walking away... Suddenly I just turned my head on the left and saw Maya standing on the window watching me!I had no idea what to do...I just ran away embarrassed.
Maya: Mikolas wait!

{Maya's pov}
I thought it was the perfect chance to talk to him!I saw everything happening and just couldn't believe in my eyes!I felt so bad!
Maya: Mikolas please stop!
Mikolas: What do you want?
Maya: *runs and finally stands in front of him* I heard everything happening there and why are you doing this?
Mikolas: It is not your business okay?
Maya: It is!I want to help you!
Mikolas: When lying to me?
Maya: As for that I am really really sorry I just...it was a lie from my heart!I couldn't leave you there waiting for an answer that would destroy your heart.You know she does not like you right?
Mikolas: I know...Noone likes me...
Maya: Noo don't talk to yourself like that!I really want to be your friend like...so bad!
Mikolas: Really?
Maya: Of course!Can you now explain now what the hell happened back there?
Mikolas explained to me everything about it and then I just told myself that I will stay by his side forever!
Maya: Please can you promise me never talking to them again?
Mikolas: But....
Maya: No they won't do anything!
Mikolas: Thank you Maya!
Maya: It does nothing!