Part five- You're alive?

Duncan sat alone in his room. It was too quiet for his liking. He sighed and headed out onto the deck hoping to get a quick glance at his love.

Once he got onto the deck he looked around, seeing no one he grabbed the telescope from his pocket. He slowly brought it towards his eye and looked around.

At first he zoomed in on the house and looked into all the windows. Seeing nothing and becoming quiet disappointed, he started to look around the area of Olaf's home. He started to make out some standing in front of the house. Looking at it oddly, and just standing there.

That's when it hit Duncan. "IZZY KLAUS SUNNY COME OUT HERE!!"
All there of the kids came rushing out of their respective rooms. "Duncan what's wrong?" Duncan himself was so shocked he didn't know what to say. "Guys we need to send the ladder down, it's really important ok? I'll send a note down, just please trust me."

The others looked at each other and nodded. "Ok Duncan. We'll trust you." He let lose a breathe he didn't realize he had been holding. "Thank you Klaus. Start getting the ladder ready I'll go write the note." He rushed off to do so, while the other got the ladder and attached it to the railing. Suddenly, Duncan came rushing back holding a note that read "the world is quite here."

They all slowly let the ladder down and prayed the person would notice. Luckily he did. They saw as he read the note. Looked up, and started to climb. "Phew I was afraid he wouldn't get it." Klaus still looked skeptical at this new comer. While Isadora and Sunny where silently hoping for someone in particular. "I knew it was you! But how are you alive?" Duncan said after looking down at who was climbing into their home. After everyone got a look at the new stranger who was coming aboard their ship, Isadora and Duncan both ran and hugged the stranger. "I missed you Quigley." Klaus and Sunny suddenly realized who it was.

"I missed you guys too."