"Wanna go swimming with me?" You asked, a smirk on your face. His eyes immediately lit up with excitement.

"Hell yeah I do!" He said excited before taking off his shirt and tossing it in the sand before running off and jumping into the ocean. You watched as he sprung up from the water, motioning for you to come over.

"Come on! The water's great!!" He shouted from his spot in the water. You got up from your spot on the sand and ran over to the ocean, a smile on your face when you cannonballed into the water for the first time in years.

"CANNONBALL!!" You yelled, before jumping in and splashing anything within a foot of where you had jumped in, splashing Tim in the process. Tim looked down into the water, trying to pinpoint your location under the waves. All he could see were bubbles coming up to the surface and a faint, blue glow, far below the surface of the water.

Suddenly, that glow seemed to get brighter, and closer to the surface. For a moment, Tim's face was plastered with the slightest bit of worry as he questioned why you hadn't come up yet. Fortunately, that glow originated from your bracelet, which he was able to figure out once you broke the surface of the water, in your mermaid form of course.

Tim's eyes widened when he saw you. Your hair was wavier than usual, and it had subtle blue and silver highlights, you had a headpiece made of pearls wrapped around your forehead, your T-shirt had been replaced by a light blue seashell bra, and you had a blue tail.

You looked to Tim, who was blushing like a madman and staring at you with an exasperated expression. You turned your head away for a bit, finding it a bit embarrassing that he was staring at you the way he was. He suddenly grabbed your arm and turned you in his direction while his other hand wrapped around your waist. You gasped in surprise. What exactly was he doing!?

"(Y/N)... you look..." You blushed a bit, wondering what he was going to say. However he didn't get to finish because of Jason calling your names.

"(Y/N)! Replacement! Where the hell are you two!?" He shouted before you pulled Tim over a nearby rock, hiding behind it to avoid Jason's eyes. Jason looked around the beach, searching for his adopted brother and his girlfriend. He scoffed before turning around and walking back to the bungalow, not finding you two anywhere on the beach.

"I could've sworn I heard them talking..." Jason muttered before walking away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your breathing was heavy as you clamped a hand over your heart, thankful that your tail was fast enough to swim over to the rock you and Tim were hiding behind. Tim slowly pulled you into a hug and stroked your hair, whispering reassurances into your ear.

"Don't worry, he's gone now. I know you don't really want to tell anyone else yet." He said, comforting you. Your breathing had slowed a bit as Tim continued to hug you. You looked up at him, your hand cupping his cheek before smashing your lips onto his, silently thanking him for understanding.

He was caught off guard at first, but he eventually kissed back, wrapping his arms around your waist and deepening the kiss a few moments before pulling away, a smirk resting on his face.

"You should thank me like this more often..." He chuckled before you pulled out of his grip and lightly slugged him in the arm.

"Shut up..." you mumbled while Tim rubbed his arm, giggling a bit.

"Hey, how about we go back inside and dry off, I'm cold...." He whined as he hugged himself, trying to warm up a little.

You raised your tail up out of the water and cocked an eyebrow at him, waiting for him to register the fact that you couldn't quite go back inside yet.

"Oh, right... Wait-Agh!! I gotta walk to the condo and back now...!"

"Well, I can't, so start walkin' bird-boy!" You said, pointing your thumb towards the direction of the bungalow.

"Awwww, come on!" He whined before getting out of the water and walking back to the bungalow, mumbling about the long walk he was now being burdened with...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone! I'm back again!! So, this is actually one of the older fan-fictions the I probably wrote a year ago. I haven't really been able to post due to college and the endless HW it brings, so I probably won't be posting much, unless I can actually find the time to write.

also, HOLY SHIT 1.1K PEOPLE READ THIS!!?? OMG, THIS IS AMAZING!!!! THANK YOU GUYS SOOOO MUUCCCCHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!