Four

I sat quietly on my couch as I waited for the car that Mr. Waters is sending. The events from last night were still bouncing around in my head. My sister needs help but I just don't have the patience to try to help someone who isn't trying to help themselves.

I was pulled out my thoughts by the sound of a blaring horn coming from my driveway. Walking over to the window, I looked out and saw a white limo in my driveway. My mouth dropped in amazement.

Opening the door, I began pulling my luggage out the door. The chauffeur quickly cut me off grabbing my suitcase from my hand. He was an adorable, little old man with dark skin and grey hair. I smiled and thanked him. I grabbed my carry on bag making sure I have all my important documents and essentials like my keys and wallet. After I finished, I walked out of my house locking the door behind me. I walked over to the car where the driver was standing. He shot me a toothy smile and opened the back door for me. I returned his gesture before getting into the car.

The airport was about an hour and a half ride from my house. I took this time to relax and take advantage of the bottle of champagne that was chilling. I poured myself a glass. Taking a sip, I pulled out my travel mirror to check my appearance. It had to be like the tenth time I've done it this morning. I'm so nervous. I've never been in such close proximity to Mr. Waters for so long. You would think that after working with him for 3 years I would be comfortable around him.

He's just so intimidating but in a good way. He was an alpha male. He could walk into a room and own it with little to no effort. All eyes would be on him. His thick, dark hair. Deep, blue pools of water for eyes. His strong jaw and panty soaking smile. I'm sure he was definitely a heartbreaker when he was younger. But he'd never be interested in me. Plus he's married and you don't shit where you eat. He has the personality of peeling paint but he sure is nice to look at.

I felt the car come to a stop as I finished my third glass of champagne and it was definitely in action. The driver opened the door allowing me to get out. He grabbed my bag out of the trunk and walked over to me and gestured toward the terminal.

"Oh you don't have to do that. I can take it from here." I said trying to grab my luggage to no avail.

"No ma'am." he said with a smile. "I will be escorting you through the airport." I shrugged and nodded in defeat.

I walked over to an attendant at one of the desks.

"Good morning. How can I help you?" she greeted me with a smile which was abnormal for airport workers.

"Good morning. I was wondering if you could tell me where gate 32 is? It isn't listed." I inquired.

"Oh right this way ma'am. Sorry for the inconvenience." she said as she left from behind the counter and escorted the chauffeur and I towards the large glass elevator.

I looked down as we ascended. I watched as the people scurried around trying to reach their gates. The door opened and we stepped out into a dimly lit area. We continued to walk down the long corridor until we reached a room with two large, black doors. Pressing a button that was on the wall, a keypad lit up and she pressed her thumb against it causing it to beep and turn blue. There was a beep and clicking sounds almost like something being unlocked. The doors slid open and we walked in.

I was at a loss for words as we all walked in. It was a large lounge. Kind of like a private sky box. Glass windows covered the outer portion of where walls were supposed to be. A view that overlooked the runway.