Disney Special - Mulan

Start from the beginning

I put my arms and legs around him as he thrusted deep into my wet core, his hands always keeping me secure on my waist and lips covering my moans. If not for him we would have been discovered long before...

We went at it for two more rounds, doctor Law had a surprisingly high endurance and he never stopped until we were both entirely satisfied. It was the best sex in my life, I loved making love to this man despite any risks, despite the stupidly love-struck general always following me around, despite the war, despite the stupid rules of this empire that dictated women as inferior to men!

He made me forget everything and I made feel loved like no one ever did.

After we were done we dressed up, I had to go back to my tent or people would start to suspect...

"Good night love. I'll see you tomorrow morning." - He kissed my lips and winked at me.

I giggled like a teenager, responded quickly with an 'I love you too' and made my way out.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING SOLDIER?! GET BACK HERE!" - The general shouted at me.

"TRUST ME SIR!" - I shouted back as I ran like a mad man towards the enemy's army all by myself, with only a sky-rocket in hand.

It all happenned too fast, a sudden enemy attack, our strange lack of provisions and weapons... then I got an idea!

"Bepo, help me!" - I whispered to my magical family spirit dragon, who was so overweight he didn't look like a dragon anymore, but a big fluffy bear.

He nodded and swiftly lighted the rocket with his fire, which went high in the sky before crashing onto the nearest mountain, creating an avalanche that burried all of our enemies alive!

"WOOOHOOO!" - The army and general cheered in hysteria but it quickly turned into a call for help - "AVALANCHE HAZARD!"

I stopped jumping in victory and looked back to see a giant white cloud closing in at dangerous speed.

I gulped, my trick had backfired! I felt paralyzed when a stranger's hand pulled me to the side, then my body was suddenly surrounded by warmth and the last thing I remember was the white turning black as it crashing into me.

I woke up with a massive headache and tremendous pain on my neck. No matter which way to moved it it felt like someone had used it as punching bag.

The sound of a pair of footsteps had me in a panicked state, only then did I notice my hands were tied behing my back and I was inside a small tent full of animal fur blankets.

"I didn't expect you to wake up so soon." - Law came in with a strange kind of armor that suited him but at the same time made me scared of him.

" - Law came in with a strange kind of armor that suited him but at the same time made me scared of him